PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 11:16:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEW TO SITE

Started by freeblondie42,

Previous topic - Next topic

freeblondie42

hi! I'm new to this sight. I was trying to find a free games site and found this site. I don't really know what is it for can someone tell me?
oh and how do you all get those pictures under your names? they are so cool! ;D

Homer

Welcome. :) This site is primarily setup for members who use auto programs/cheat on pogo. Hence the name PogoCheats. You will find many autos in our download section that will help you play the pogo games without you ahving to play them for yourself. We have a wonderful community of members who try to help as best they can. You may want to read the link below so you know the forum rules.

http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4.0

The pics under the names are known as avatars. you can put one in your profile by editing your forum profile information. If you need help let me know. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

freeblondie42

Quote from: Homer on October 01, 2004, 11:47:30 AM
Welcome. :) This site is primarily setup for members who use auto programs/cheat on pogo. Hence the name PogoCheats. You will find many autos in our download section that will help you play the pogo games without you ahving to play them for yourself. We have a wonderful community of members who try to help as best they can. You may want to read the link below so you know the forum rules.

http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=4.0

The pics under the names are known as avatars. you can put one in your profile by editing your forum profile information. If you need help let me know. :)
ohhhhhhh ok thank you but the pic I tried to put don't show. ::)

Homer

We seem to be having problems with our avatars. if you have a picture you would like to use I can make it into one for you. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview