This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Turbo 21 HD : Get 180 21's this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

play buddy bot

Started by BadgezRockzMe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgezRockzMe

hi  their seem to be some issues with play buddy. it was working before but now none of the   games with play buddy is working. do I need to uninstall and reinstall  play buddy. ?

Squid

BadgezRockzMe

i uninstallled and reinstalled  still isnt working properly  

smokyrain

Do you have all the settings correct. Send in a bug report, and they will reply with proper settings etc. and go from there

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I've sent in several bug reports on different issues and NEVER heard back from PB.  I'm losing faith...

smokyrain

Sorry to hear that Squid. I always hear back from them when I send one in.

Mayhem

I don't think they'll reply to everyone, especially if it's a known issue. However, to never hear back from them is a bit odd. Maybe email issues to your host?

Squid

I guess anything is possible but I used to hear from them, not anymore.  I sent in two reports this morning.  Autos didn't load the game or just sat there.  We'll see...

C~M

All I get from them is the auto reply email.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 17, 2024, 04:27:33 AMI guess anything is possible but I used to hear from them, not anymore.  I sent in two reports this morning.  Autos didn't load the game or just sat there.  We'll see...

Keep me posted!

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on June 18, 2024, 12:03:06 AMKeep me posted!
I heard from them later yesterday.  No resolution yet. I'm just glad they responded.  Today, the problem isn't happening - there was no update to the autos.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview