PlayBuddy
July 27, 2024, 03:03:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Turbo 21 HD : Get 180 21's this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Levels for Quinn's Aquarium (Jun 11)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has released new levels for Quinn's Aquarium today (Endangered Species – Part 2)

You may not be able to see the new levels until you completed the previous ones. New levels are released on the second Tuesday of each month, so the next release will be available on July 9th, 2024.

https://www.pogo.com/games/quinns-aquarium-mahjong
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

raine56

I have been trying to finish of the Awards level in Quinn's.  I saw I was 58 out of 60 games won and thought if I won 2 more games exhibit would be completed.  Well silly me.  I am at part 3 of level 41 after reaching the 60 level.  How many "extra" levels has pogo added?  The exhibit should be finished at 60 games, not needing 41+ extra levels to complete!!!  It just keeps going.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 11, 2024, 04:09:51 AMWell, it's about time!

embrace.gif

Quote from: raine56 on June 11, 2024, 07:47:40 PMI have been trying to finish of the Awards level in Quinn's.  I saw I was 58 out of 60 games won and thought if I won 2 more games exhibit would be completed.  Well silly me.  I am at part 3 of level 41 after reaching the 60 level.  How many "extra" levels has pogo added?  The exhibit should be finished at 60 games, not needing 41+ extra levels to complete!!!  It just keeps going.

Yeah, it feels like it's never ending.

smokyrain

I actually just started it tonight. Finally caught up on this one.

Mayhem

Nice! I don't think I'll ever get caught up in this one.

Squid

Pogo screwed up my various aquarium exhibits.  THere's no fixing it and it made me totally give up on trying to advance.

Mayhem

Well that sucks! I'm not trying to advance, as I just can't keep up with everything else going on.

raine56

I decided to keep going with the Awards Exhibit as I had done so much of it.  I have ended up doing 60 levels after the first 60 although that is quite confusing because I seemed to be switching between part 2 and part three but only did 60 levels.  It didn't finish then as part four started and I am at 48 of part four.  I don't remember the earlier exhibits having this many parts.  When I finish I will have done 3 X 60 levels if this is the last level.  That's on a game that just seems set up for you to lose and have to use PU's to win..  Also get no credit when you spend 20 mins trying to win a level to lose in the last four pieces. I am only ever going to play for badges, never going to bother with the exhibits again.  I already never buy any badges in this game. 

Squid

raine56

Yes it is Squid.  I get that they want to make money and PU's are a good way to do that.  Making a game so difficult and that feels like it is never ending, does not encourage me to play at all.  Therefore no PU use.  I would be much more inclined to play, if I could mostly win without PU's and got some credit for time spent playing. As is I dislike the game enough, to not play at all. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview