PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 10:46:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge dumper

Started by EnglishLion,

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishLion

Hi all, a badge dumper would be cool. My pogo sn is alphabetically one of the first in "whos here" during gameplay.....which means its easier to see that i'm cheatin' lol....if i could dump badges to another sn would be cool....i aint bothered about tokens tho.. :)

Homer

I could be wrong but I don't think you could make a badge dumper. Unlike tokens they are not something that can be transferred between 2 accounts unless of course done by pogo. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

EnglishLion

Quote from: Homer on October 11, 2004, 01:14:44 PM
I could be wrong but I don't think you could make a badge dumper. Unlike tokens they are not something that can be transferred between 2 accounts unless of course done by pogo. ;)

lol once pogo see my stats,they wont do me any favours    :(

Homer

In most cases they refuse to let you change sn's. :-\ I remember when you could change sn's. That was nice to be able to do. :)

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: EnglishLion on October 11, 2004, 12:43:00 PM
Hi all, a badge dumper would be cool. My pogo sn is alphabetically one of the first in "whos here"

that's one good reason to create another name further down the alphabet and cheat with lower name and dump tokens into upper name

bigbear78

If you are going to use an auto, you should definitely not have a SN that stats with an "a" "-" or any number.

If your SN starts with a middle letter like "J to P" and use just a boring challenge badge, nobody will care.  Of course watch your tokens, if they get high people will notice that and might start snoopin around.

If your sn does start with an "a" "-" or number just keep your tokens low.

Also don't use a sn that will attract attention, make it simple, short, and boring.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: bigbear78 on October 11, 2004, 11:57:15 PM
If you are going to use an auto, you should definitely not have a SN that stats with an "a" "-" or any number.

If your SN starts with a middle letter like "J to P" and use just a boring challenge badge, nobody will care.  Of course watch your tokens, if they get high people will notice that and might start snoopin around.

If your sn does start with an "a" "-" or number just keep your tokens low.

Also don't use a sn that will attract attention, make it simple, short, and boring.

>:D Mine starts with a "P"  >:D

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

I also recommend not making your name something like... ICHEATATPOGO or IMUSINGANAUTO or YOUCANTTOUCHTHIS...  Pogo picks up on that for some reason...

Homer

Quote from: Token Monster (iaMnafetS) on October 13, 2004, 01:38:46 PM
I also recommend not making your name something like... ICHEATATPOGO or IMUSINGANAUTO or YOUCANTTOUCHTHIS...  Pogo picks up on that for some reason...

You don't say. :P j/k

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview