PlayBuddy
June 12, 2024, 07:36:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Something Funny... for Halloween

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

Not sure if any of you have been here.... It is awesome... in my 39 years I have been to many many haunted houses but NOTHING compares to this...  This place is incredible ... it is located on the Canada side of Niagara Falls... its about a 20+ minute walk through... you go in a group of you and your friends... there were 4 in my group hubby, my brother, and my daughterand myself... It is an awesome haunted house... No no silly people dressed up you are actually in with no other people than yourself... or at least none that you ever see... every now and then someone will speak to you and my group left me a couple of feet behind and I yelled for them to have someone touch the back of my neck.... mind you this place is PITCH black the only way through is to look for tiny red lights on the ceiling to guide you... you come across many crazy things from spike wall falling toward you, being closed ina box,  there are points where you will be crawling...   then you come to a point where you hear nothing in the darkness but breaks squealing and then major headlights as the jeep comes through the wall.... which is where everyone gets their photo taken..... check out the photos... No mine isnt there from what I understand they havent been updated in a couple of years but they are sooooo funny.... I laugh every time I see them.... especially all the TOUGH teen boys... crying...lol   Have fun yall and get ready to laugh.     Check out the gallery
http://www.nightmares-niagara.com/default2.html

DEBKARLAR

sounds scary and the pics are hilarious...to bad I'm to far away to go. It seems like all haunted houses can learn a thing or 2 from the masterminds behind this one!

bob@pogopal

You were in Niagara? Cool! That's only about an hour from here.

Thisnamenottaken

yep Bob went earlier this year... for the First time... I have a brother who is in the Air Force Stationed in Niagara NY... We had never met... He was given up at birth never knew he existed and he found me so we met... it was awesome...He is a great person.  Odd because we both grew up in different foster and adoptive familys within 10 miles of each other in TN when were were children even tho we were born in Ohio

BeetahCheetah

that looks awesome! i'll have to remember it the next time i head up near buffalo :)

EnglishLion

I would love to check it out one day. can get flights from here (Birmingham UK) to Toronto for £180 return.
I would love to see the falls

Homer

He he...Niagara Falls reminds me of the 3 Stooges. :)

Slowly I turn.....
Step by step.....
Inch by Inch......

>:D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview