PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 03:59:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JPO Lantern help

Started by pogoaddict,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogoaddict

HI
I downloaded the JPO Lantern program for spooky slots and it's not doing a THING for me. I reported the problem but haven't heard anything and there is no help button. Can someone give me an idea of why its not working, if its a setting on my 'puter or what? i certainly don't want to pay to buy one of these programs if the darned things won't even work on my 'puter!

Homer

There is no reason to pay for JPOL. It is a free auto. :)

Can't help you if you don't give us more detail. :-\

Click the link below.

Click Here

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Santa69

Unless i am mistaken you have bet once and then auto will work for you. It just pulls the handle instead of betting max I think.

pogoaddict

I know that one program is free...just don't want to buy any others...they may not work either! I cannot get this one to working at all. It just sits there and does nothing.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

EnglishLion

If you state what settings you are using on your PC ,there are good ppl on here who can help you out... O0

Homer

Quote from: pogoaddict on October 27, 2004, 12:06:18 PM
I know that one program is free...just don't want to buy any others...they may not work either! I cannot get this one to working at all. It just sits there and does nothing.

We can not help you without your system info. Please click on the link in this thread from my first reply to you. If you do not post the info how can we help? :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview