PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 03:59:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

totally stuck on insanaquarium

Started by notfadeaway325,

Previous topic - Next topic

notfadeaway325

:( I jsut bought insanaquarium & registered it - I am stuck in the first tank on the first 2 modes-in timed, I can't get to the 2nd tank until I finish the first tank in the regular mode, but in the regular mode, I am up to over $30K & still don't have the option to buy an egg (like I did in the trial version) to get on to the next tank-emails to oberon are unanswered - HELP!!!

badcrazygirl

ummm...... is there something that you didn't buy? before you can get the egg you have to buy a type of fish.

notfadeaway325

thanks for answering, dark goddess - what type of fish? the only one I didn't buy is the carnivore - in the trial version, the game just moved from level to level - I am stuck in tank 1 in the timed mode & the first level in regular - I have tons of $$ but CANNOT get out of the first level :-[ >:(  HELP!!!

badcrazygirl

You need to buy the carnivor then after you buy it the egg will come up
If you don't want the carnivor you don't have to keep it, just let it die.
On another adventure you buy the fish that is available, you can also just let it die if you don't want it.

notfadeaway325

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview