PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:05:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Congratulations to our 5000th Member

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Congratulations to our 5000th Member tcklm67

For being the 5000th member to join the PogoCheats Community you will receive 5 free autos from BadgeHelp!

To redeem your prize pick 5 autos from www.badgehelp.com and email the registration codes to badgehelp@aol.com

Happy cheating from the admins of PogoCheats! :) O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

tcklm67

I have sent out Mahjong Garden and Dotties Dauber on 2 different emails

I hope its okay if i can share it to friends?

BTW thanks for letting me welcome here.  :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

Oh goodness I never win anything...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
But Congrats tcklm67.......
Bree 

Dream Faerie

I never win anything either  :'(   I guess that means I will get something good in my future, but knowing my luck, it will be when I die lol

Dream Faerie

Quote from: tcklm67 on November 02, 2004, 05:24:25 AM
I have sent out Mahjong Garden and Dotties Dauber on 2 different emails

I hope its okay if i can share it to friends?

BTW thanks for letting me welcome here.  :D

What do you mean share it with friends? The code only works on one computer, unless U mean they register it on thier computer with their names...

bob@pogopal

Hi DreamFaerie,

From what she wrote, I understood tcklm67 wanted to use some of the 5 licenses she won as gifts for friends.

Each of the licenses will run on one computer only, but I don't see why we would insist all five run on the same computer.

Hi Tcklm67,

Make sure you send the registration code for the computer where you want each license to run. If you send the registration code from your computer for the licenses you want to run on your friends' computers, you will get passwords that do not work for them. You have to send the registration codes from their computers.

tcklm67

Hey Bob,

I did asked my friend her registration code for just 2 autos (DD & MOM) and emailed them to you and i got the password, and it worked for her.

Thanks a bunch.

bob@pogopal

Actually, you emailed them to Oscar and he responded. He deserves all the credit.

I don't handle the billing and sales. I only handle support for the products I created.

In any case, you are very welcome, and I hope you and your friends enjoy my products!

DEBKARLAR

Dream Faerie

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on November 03, 2004, 10:53:32 AM
Hi DreamFaerie,

From what she wrote, I understood tcklm67 wanted to use some of the 5 licenses she won as gifts for friends.

Each of the licenses will run on one computer only, but I don't see why we would insist all five run on the same computer.

Hi Tcklm67,

Make sure you send the registration code for the computer where you want each license to run. If you send the registration code from your computer for the licenses you want to run on your friends' computers, you will get passwords that do not work for them. You have to send the registration codes from their computers.

Thats basiclly what I meant lol. Thanks for putting it in the proper terms lol. ;D

hidengoseek

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview