PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 05:52:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

omg QQ kicks

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

SirS Club

yes it is but if you miss shots you lose tokens just as you win them so be carful

kotraquin

SirS Club

for me my best in a hour is 100,000 or so love the game, and im not lieing for those thiking that

soccerfan1072

The trial won't work for me. That is for the 3 point shoot out right?

soccerfan1072

badcrazygirl

soccerfan1072

How the heck did you get 3K in one round the most I have gotten is 100+ is there some trick to it or are you talking about jackpot spin too?

KittyKat

getting that many a round is not only a good way to get caught using the autos but also its stupid. when i play quick shot i get just enough to get the jackpot spin and then i stop

Bizach0620

Thats what I do I put it on 2 second pause and level one and I let it go the most it get in a round is about 60 so that looks real.  And you are so right that is dumb.

fatkid

Wow... Pogo must really have forgotten about me... I've set QQ to go with no pause on the time limit at all and just left it for the night... The best score I got was 4500+ tokens in 1 round...  Hmmm I let QQ go wild every night for like 3 weeks straight once... Guess Pogo has just forgotten about me...  8)

K81

i did that before and when some1 logs on aim it had like 13 days or something, its funny lmao. i had keno running though

badcrazygirl

Yes you should be more careful with the cheats u can get caught easily by winning that much in one round.

SirS Club

they never blocked my account and im just posting info i do not need people posting about how dumb it is

SirS Club

well thats good about how to have fun, -sorry off topic- last night i ran qq for 8 hours to the ti. i made 356,894 tokens in that time and had it run every 2 min. with another program to start and stop qq and ws not found out

badcrazygirl

yes sir spread the cheats around the world :)

badcrazygirl

hey wordzw u got ureself an advertisement lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview