This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

mahjong glitch

Started by imme,

Previous topic - Next topic

imme

Get to the boar in mahjong and complete half then click new game & it will give you credit for finishing the zodiac. just keep doing this to run up your ranks.. this has worked in several rooms for me but it dont work all the time, let me know if this works for anyone else

Homer

Imme, I tried your suggestion and yes while it does say at the bottom of the screen you have completed the zodiac your rank does not actually move up. I checked my stats and all you get credit for is losing the game. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

I made a helper for Mahjong auto. It'll keep it running smoothly without you having to be there.

You can get it from our downloads section.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Knuckles

If I done the math right, the tiles in each puzzle is a gross (144 tiles).

Doing half the puzzle (72 tiles) on the boar should work.

I haven't tried the glitch yet. I'm just doing the math.

dallastx

½ of 144=72   yep nice observation
besides using the auto would be way faster than waiting around,unles you made a helper to do what you want at the 6th icon.

Dream Faerie

Was anyone else able to do this? I tried & it didnt do a darn thing for my ranks at all, All that time for nothing  :'(

I would like this for when I am doing some writing at my computer desk & I had the time to babysit the auto until it got to the boar & Then play it, THAT would be great, however, it didnt work for me at all!  :'(

masterpogo

does i need to make 72 and after that i press new game

Homer

This glitch has yet to be confirmed. From everything I have tried it does not work. The only thing that happens is your name pops up at the bottom saying you finished the zodiac but your rank remains the same. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lostdarksoul

sandys

I've seen a post that says you can turn all the tiles into the spring tiles,by finishing a game then hitting reset tiles, this part works for points, but is it supposed to age your dragon as well?

dollbabie64

Quote from: Mayhem on November 12, 2004, 11:04:51 AM
I made a helper for Mahjong auto. It'll keep it running smoothly without you having to be there.

Mayhem ? 4 ya i downloaded ur helper from the download section can u tell me why in there the version on the majong helper says 1.3 and on the helper it says 1.0.0.0 when i go into the properties and look at the version

Alpha

Quote from: dollbabie64 on December 26, 2004, 03:58:05 PM
Quote from: Mayhem on November 12, 2004, 11:04:51 AM

Mayhem ? 4 ya i downloaded ur helper from the download section can u tell me why in there the version on the majong helper says 1.3 and on the helper it says 1.0.0.0 when i go into the properties and look at the version

maybe he forgot to update that? I think you have to update the version you see in properties yourself.

Mayhem

Yea, i never did update the properties on any of the helpers.

I just wanted to get them out asap.

Alpha

Quote from: Mayhem on December 26, 2004, 05:29:21 PM
Yea, i never did update the properties on any of the helpers.

I just wanted to get them out asap.

just a question.. What program you use to make helpers?

Mayhem

Depending on the helper .. VB6 and Macro Scheduler

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview