This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouble with squelchies auto

Started by Heidi31,

Previous topic - Next topic

Heidi31

I downloaded the squelchies auto but it does nothing! The box sats 8 rows are empty but my screen is full of them little boogers, and then i loose. I have hit pause and continue evrything that I could think of. Has anyone else had this problem or am I the only one!?! :- ???

Homer

I believe you have to play it on medium difficulty setting. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Heidi31

ok, TRied that and it still did nothing. Could it be that the program doesn't work with my computer for some odd reason? ???

DrDaddy2Be

I am having the same problem with the squelchies auto also. It will play the first round, anything after that, forget it, it just sits there and does nothing, and i lose every game after the 1st. Like you, i have tried easy,medium, and hard levels, and still the same, its like it dont know whats on my screen. Sorry i cant help ya, but i am sure one of the fine folks here can help with the problem.

bigbear78

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: bigbear78 on November 14, 2004, 11:09:43 PM
Try changing your Java

What Java works best on ALL the game's in pogo.  I keep hearing different kinds from different people.  I run Java(TM) on mine.  Thanks

Homer

bob@pogopal

RnRGirl,

While java is supposed to be extremely portable, writing a game to run on Sun's jvm versus Microsoft's jvm basically requires a different program for each. Which jvm is better for a given game will depend largely on which of the two game programs is better.

Thus, there is no single answer for which is better. Some games will work better with Sun and some will work better with MS and some will work the same on both.

RocknRollGirl

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview