This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New BamBoozle

Started by Buzzman,

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzman

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the new BamBoozle?  The old one work great.  I did have to bump the speed setting down a notch to help on the lockups.  I downloaded the new version and now it just sits there.  I did send in a bug reportbut I wanted to see if I was the only one.

Homer

The only thing I am aware of is you should play it on the fast setting. The highest setting seems to freeze the game board. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Scarlett

The first version on the fast(2nd setting) knock on wood I have had no problems with the game is slower than the program so I think that might be a little of my own impatience but over all I have gotten the first 2 badges with it no problems as long as I set it as I said on Fast and not the top setting
However, I did d/l the new version and it did just sit there for me and when I moved it the setting I used on the previous version it was much slower, so right now I'm just using the original as it was.

bob@pogopal

Neither of you are using the latest version, Version 1.2. It works around Panda Pai Gow's frequent freeze-ups and corrects a font dependency that appeared in Version 1.1.

Scarlett

Badgehelp
I have version 1.0 which works on the Fast setting
Version 1.1 which worked for about a minute then would just sit there and do nothing.  Where is version 1.2 at?   Thanks

CartmenX

Version 1.2 is avaiable at www.badgehelp.com and i also believe the link is updated on the download section of www.pogocheats.net

heres the exact link to download section :  http://www.pogocheats.net/downloads.php

bob@pogopal

Scarlett,

AOL will eventually get around to updating their 'top speed' cache. In the meantime, you are stuck with old software.

Scarlett

Well, thanks for the update to Bamboozle it's running GREAT!!    O0

I am now horrified to admit that I ran my Bamboozle for over 2 hours.  While I was sitting there making sure to pause/etc during the game to mimic me playing all those games fully when I changed rooms Pogo horrified me by dropping me down over 2 1/2 ranks from my Rank 25 with several JP spins to count towards 26 back down to Rank 23.  After playing a few hands to spin 3 more times it never raised me back to Rank 25 now I have to go through all of them again.  Using my room mover is now out of the question because I have no idea how much further they will drop me down.   Just wanted to make everyone aware this way happening because in the room I discovered I wasn't the only one who'd switched rooms to discover this problem with Pogo.  Bamboozle is working great, however, Pogo is not.

CartmenX

:o WOW
i had that problem too
but homer said it just takes time to reset  i did for me, i hope you the same  :-\ ;D

Homer

Yup you should get your ranks back. Try switching to another room or refreshing your screen.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview