This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone able to animate a gif?

Started by Lunnah,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunnah

i have a gif i would like to have animated.. but i can't figure out the program i have to do it.  is there anyone that is able to animate it for me?
pleeeeeeeeease?  lol

Homer

Animation Shop 3 from www.jasc.com You can get a free trial by downloading PSP9. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lunnah

i have that program.  but i'm not able to figure out the frames and stuff... been at it for a few hours.. argh!  >:(  help?

Homer

Have you tried looking in the help files of the program? I suggest you start there. :)

Lunnah

Ah!  i did it!!  lol..  ;D  its a start anyways.... think i could become addicted to doing this... :D

Homer

Kelly

Lunnah I just joined this forum and saw your post. I have been using PSP for over 4 years now and I am very familiar with the animation process.You can email me...i have my yahoo email in my info it is not hidden. I think I can help you. O0

Kelly

ok i dont see my email in the profile...sry newbi here ...my yahoo email is
<admin edit> Please don't post your email address in public. This is for your safety. If you wish to share your email address with a member you can use the PM feature to do so.

Lunnah

Homer

Lunnah, I fixed your avatar in your profile. There were some extra tags etc that didn't need to be there. Also I resized your avatar so it will display properly. It is attached below. ;)

Lunnah

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview