PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 10:19:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Don't bother with the golf badge. Pogo is messed up. No onwe can complete a game without getting booted and having to start over. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bizach0620

I got the bolf badge in under 1 hour. LOL it was 2 easy.

techguy722

I get half way through and p keeps booting me. This has happened serveral times not only to me but several others I have talked to. and yes I have del. my cache and everything else. This seems to be a P problem.
But I am glad you made it through, wish I could >:(

Bizach0620

Homer

SirS Club

it took me about 2 hours to play and win the badge

Raine

I cannot get anywhere in this game. Seeing so many people who started out not knowing how to play this game either getting their badges. It makes me feel like a dumbarse for not being able to get the hang of it even after reading tips and whatnot.  Seems like alot of the tips I have tried just makes it worse.  :-\

SirS Club

Homer

Quote from: Raine on January 29, 2004, 04:36:31 PM
I cannot get anywhere in this game. Seeing so many people who started out not knowing how to play this game either getting their badges. It makes me feel like a dumbarse for not being able to get the hang of it even after reading tips and whatnot.  Seems like alot of the tips I have tried just makes it worse.  :-\

What are you having trouble with? :D

SirS Club

Homer

Stop lurking and share the muahhzzzz  :-* LOL :P

Homer

Awwwwwwww c'mon! Sharing is caring. :P LOL

Homer

Raine

Quote from: John on January 29, 2004, 04:48:13 PM
Quote from: Raine on January 29, 2004, 04:36:31 PM

What are you having trouble with? :D
It's more like what am I not having trouble with...Last time I played a golf game on the puter  was about 12 years ago. It was pretty easy just aim and swing, didn't have to account for wind and etc.....I'm just going to pass on the golf badge this week,  almost have the what I like to call Constipated Spike Pop Fu Badge... ;)....Don't think it's a badge I'd ever put by my name though.  

Homer

shellybean

ok ok ok i give up with Golf :-[ i have tried all week & just cant get it.....either it wont open & stay open or once i get to hole 16 it dies on me.....so guess this will be 1 badge i won't be getting......GL to all of u who can actually play the silly game   :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview