PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 12:09:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo profile

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

ok, i been a member at pogo for a long time now and ive never edited my profile.. so i was kinda curious when i first started at pogo so i decided to edit my profile just to see when i first joined pogo

(while i was doing this i was just thinking that i could delete the information when i was done so nobody else could see when i joined, i was though it would all erase again)

but when i was done after deleting all the information the date i joined is still there. :o aahhh yea it sucks

<i was just wondering if by any chance anyone knew how to get the date i joined off >

the date i did join though was a while ago so i dont have to worry about it being recent. thank god for that!

<yea i know im an idiot>  ;D

Homer

Just be careful. If other members see you got say 100 million tokens in a month you could get reported. I know I exaggerated. i did it on purpose. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

ya i know that just why im glad i joined so long ago, how can you report someone making so many tokens in a short time i couldnt find a way to do it

kamelkid2

i joined early 98, when if the number of people that were on was 10,000 or more, it would slow the system down.

Homer

Quote from: skyhgh on February 01, 2004, 05:05:32 PM
ya i know that just why im glad i joined so long ago, how can you report someone making so many tokens in a short time i couldnt find a way to do it

You can check the players stats vs date joined. If your profile says you joined yesterday and you get a million tokens in one day and someone decides to report you your cooked. There is almost no way to make a million in a day without cheating.

Element

i know how shows that your cheating but how do you acyually report them, when you click on their name and click report abuse thats for chat abuse, how do you report someone for using autoplays

Homer

Let's just keep that a secret. I wouldn't want to have an outbreak of people getting reported. ;)

Element

lmao ok that'll be this boards little secret ;D

admin

It's just between us and the Pogo spies.  ;)

Homer

Bizach0620

I joined pogo when they were a part of IWON.com LOL that was a loooong time ago.

kotraquin

I've checked some of the people profiles and looked for similar starting dates give/ take a month from when I started I could have had over 30 million tokens that's assuming they are all "honest" players but I think my life time token take is only about 2.5 million

Homer

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview