PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 09:45:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prolouge

Started by disturbedinvoker,

Previous topic - Next topic

disturbedinvoker

Hey guys.. I was bored and decided im gonna write a story, tell me what you think of my prolouge:

Vincent

"And we shall be married and grow old together!" Alice giggled and danced around, stopped and stared deeply into Vincent's eyes. The night was as cold and deep; the full moon glowed with a crimson that looked like God himself bled upon it. "Till death do us part, my love."

"Yes, till death," Vincent said, laughing silently at the pun. "Till death do us part."

They embraced upon a hill perched along the wandering countryside. The wind blew against Vincent's back, as he drew her close to his cold body, Alice's unknowing farewell to the world of the living.

She shrieked for but a moment before her life ended in one soulless feed. Vincent felt the blood poor into his mouth and he drank it as though he had never before tasted anything as sweet. The warmth of the girl's blood filled his body and he did not stop drinking till she had nothing left. It was as if heaven itself had come down to visit him as the blood of his month long companion filled his insides, finally releasing him from his seemingly endless morbid hunger.

"Indeed, till death do us part," he said after withdrawing his mouth from her neck. He gently lay her lifeless virgin corpse on the soft damp ground and put upon her chest a single black rose, his own sadistic signature.

Element

Homer

I think you need some sun.... :P

Actually it would be pretty neat if each member added to the story. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

oh yes i can see it now the mster piece from the writings of pogo cheaters lol    so beautiful :'(

disturbedinvoker

heh.. i disagree, wouldnt want a mockery made of my art.

Homer

Stay away from me. I eat lots of garlic. I am tainted. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview