PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:14:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Auto update???

Started by SexyFang,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexyFang

I was wondering if anyone knows when Badgehelp is going to update this auto? (I have sent them a couple e-mails but they have never responded to any of them)
It's still listed as a Beta2 auto and according to the badgehelp site the final version was being worked on- that was in April of 2004- Has Badgehelp forgotten about this auto?? or are they still working on this? Seems like it has been put on the backburner as they're focusing on other auto's.
The main problem's I have with this auto is that it get's "stuck" to easy, even when I have it on the easy level.

bob@pogopal

Yes, it's true. Since the helper came out for it, Mahjong-o-Matic has been given much lower priority.

Have you tried using the helper from the download section?

SexyFang

If your talking about the "helper" from Meyham yes I did, and it still gets "stuck" Please finish the final version ASAP :)

Metalli-Chick

please dont get pushy with the programmers....they are helping us.  They could just stop making programs because they wanted to then what would u do?  Always remember the could just quit.  Please be patient it takes alot of skill and smarts to make a program.

Barbara

I completely agree with you Metalli, that auto got all of my badges for me in mahjong.

SexyFang

How am I being pushy here? #1 I did say "Please" and asked nicely so that should count for something.
When I e-mail the good folks at badgehelp, wordzw or Playbuddy I ALWAYS thank them for the hard work they do on the auto's-
in regards to the Mahjong auto like I had said the beta was put out in April and while I fully understand that there pretty busy and work hard on putting these auto's out I simply asked POLITLY when the final version as it was stated that there was going to be one on that page was going to be out.

bob@pogopal

Hi SexyFang,

I appreciate your sentiment. Unfortunately, ASAP is not going to be right away. I have to get an auto for Aces Up! out there because it doesn't even have a limping one.

t4b

yeah, thats the only problem i've had with this auto.....gets stuck and wont get unstuck. i haven;t tried with the helper, but i guess i might as well. i just use all the other autos while sleeping or at work and this one in the day when i can watch the pc to see if it gets stuck. also run the bingo auto while at the pc because you can get much more bingos by switching rooms than you can waiting around for them to happen.

rcardone1

I have been waiting about a year for the update. I bet it will never happen. Just my opinion

viper061697

i hane been using this auto and i have not had any prablams with it i have been using it for awhile too yes you will have to babysit it but it works well enough to get my badges

Barbara

Quote from: rcardone1 on December 16, 2004, 09:46:45 AM
I have been waiting about a year for the update. I bet it will never happen. Just my opinion

The pogo mahjong game isn't even nine moths old and the auto isn't 8 months old. "About a year" is a little bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

drgnwrrr4onyx

im prolly no place to talk here i just used the shareware but it worked great and i think the designers do a awsome job with their autos maybe we need to give them a little more credit than some of us are doing these things arent easy to make heck i wouldnt even begin to know where to start and been on the internet almost 5 years all i can say is keep up the good work guys O0

imme

Just a reply to this post & if it offends then live with it. I have purchased a few autos from here & had very few problems but when I did they were usually small. Maj. auto has been on the back burner since i first learned about this site & my gripe is also about the update that never seems to come. Yes , I agree that the programers do a fine job but at least if there not going to update this then they should have the decency to offer those who paid for it a free auto. Why rush into making new auto's before the ones that are out still need updated ? Or should I answer my own question...the almighty $$$

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 16, 2004, 02:58:32 PM
Quote from: rcardone1 on December 16, 2004, 09:46:45 AM

The pogo mahjong game isn't even nine moths old and the auto isn't 8 months old. "About a year" is a little bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD ...LMAO! I was gonna say the same thing

Dream Faerie

Quote from: drgnwrrr4onyx on December 16, 2004, 09:14:12 PM
im prolly no place to talk here i just used the shareware but it worked great and i think the designers do a awsome job with their autos maybe we need to give them a little more credit than some of us are doing these things arent easy to make heck i wouldnt even begin to know where to start and been on the internet almost 5 years all i can say is keep up the good work guys O0

I couldnt agree more!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: imme on December 19, 2004, 07:59:42 AM
Just a reply to this post & if it offends then live with it. I have purchased a few autos from here & had very few problems but when I did they were usually small. Maj. auto has been on the back burner since i first learned about this site & my gripe is also about the update that never seems to come. Yes , I agree that the programers do a fine job but at least if there not going to update this then they should have the decency to offer those who paid for it a free auto. Why rush into making new auto's before the ones that are out still need updated ? Or should I answer my own question...the almighty $$$

A free auto? But it works.. I'm a bit lost. Why rush into making autos? because MANY people pester the auto makers to hurry up & get it done.. You will hear them say.. "Something is better than nothing" & the auto makers cannot please everyone even thou they try VERY hard to do just that... The almighty $$$ ? Then when you go to work, tell your boss that you dont want to be paid ;) Just my opinion...

drgnwrrr4onyx

goodandold

alright I have to agree with the telling the boss not to get paid, think of it this way, you dont have to buy until it is updated....that is what being the freedom of choice is all about, I truly would like to thank the programmers and everyone here that works their hardest to find the GLITCHES *he he* they are doing a wonderful job

rcardone1

Sry I forgot this were they love that auto, and are still thinking there is an update comming. My bad.  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview