PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 05:34:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

High Stakes pool

Started by fromtoronto,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamehelper03

i downloaded it but it says waiting for game room :'(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

I don't play pool but one of the other members may and can add some insight to this for you.

Station Software does have a problem resolution page. Have you tried looking there?

Gamehelper03

Bart

pool station stinks it dosent work good is there any others up for the new high stakes pool? ??? can someone please help me? ;D i would really apreciate it//

Homer

I believe all the pool aimers are a little iffy. there are only 2 places to get them. www.playbuddy.com and www.stationsoftware.com

Bart

homer thanks for the info. but is there any body else who knows about any others than playbuddy and station software? ;D i have searched the whole web and came up empty handed. also i tired the to programs stated above station software and it doesn't work for high stakes pool. playbuddy is under repair. if any body could inform me on any new or other software for the new pool i would greatly appreciate it.  ;) ???

Homer

There are no others that we are aware of. ;)

Bart

Homer

Bart

you disapointed me :'( :-X

jk  thanks anyway

FlippantOne

There will probably never be an actual 'Auto' for High Stakes Pool because it would be very easy for Pogo to just change the layout of the table, or the colors and the Auto would be useless.  So really the only Helper that will ever come out will just be an aimer that aims the shots for you, but otherwise it would be too difficult to make a full fledged auto for it.  ::)

bob@pogopal

Layout and colors can change for any game. However, with pool, they can change the direction the ball will move ever so slightly that it would totally mess with an aimer but would not affect a human player.

ema7

Anyone got one of the versions of Playbuddy Pool for Pogo I can download or have. Really appreciate a copy of it. Searched the net but no luck yet.

Ema  ;D

evilone373

stationsoftwares pool helper worked better for me,they both are not accurate but at least you can use the aimer enough to figure out how far from the hole to put it,so it will bank in each time....link to it below
http://stationsoftware.com/pool/index.html

Gamehelper03

but will this aimer work for pogo high stakes pool.??

evilone373

i know it worked 2 weeks ago,dont know why it wouldnt now unless pogo changed something...my trial ran out so i couldnt tell you if it does work still,they have a trial just download it and see..

Element

Quote from: bob@pogopal on June 26, 2004, 06:43:29 AM
Layout and colors can change for any game. However, with pool, they can change the direction the ball will move ever so slightly that it would totally mess with an aimer but would not affect a human player.

Im glad you got that cleared up Bob, but I gotta ask how is that any different from quick shot, swash bucks, phinx and any other shooter game on pogo wouldnt they all have that same concept?  ???

bob@pogopal

Most of those games use direct shots or simple banks. With pool, the aiming is indirect. You hit the cue ball that hits another ball that hits other balls etc.

Each of those hits magnifies the effect.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview