This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

abusive people ....

Started by sodall2doo,

Previous topic - Next topic

sodall2doo

why is it that as you approach the magic 100 mill mark ..........people who were ok start accusing you of cheating etc ..and getting generally f**ing nasty ! ......damn its beyond me LMFAO !  ::) ....any thoughts ?

Homer

Sometimes it doesn't pay to be king of the token hill.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Not that I condone anyone's ignorant behavior, but you have to admit that sporting 99 million tokens is like a flashing sign that screams, "Hey, look at my profile!"  I would just look at your tokens and think, "Wow, they really like tokens."

drgnwrrr4onyx

tell me about it one of my names has 64 mil and it seems i cant run an auto anymore on that name without someone trying to private chat me >:(

sodall2doo

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2004, 02:53:19 PM
Sometimes it doesn't pay to be king of the token hill.

you aint kidding ! its getting nasty LOL  ;)

Mrx

most ive ever seen in pogo was like 67mill

Made my 8 mill seem like chump change lol

ItsyBitsy

Quote from: Mrx on December 12, 2004, 10:03:29 PM
most ive ever seen in pogo was like 67mill

Made my 8 mill seem like chump change lol

Most I have seen is 99 Million.  I also have chump change ie 8M but even at this amount I get all sorts of remarks.  So I purposely donated some tokens away.  Now at 7M ....... OH well, now and then still get inquiry from busy bodies.

Mayhem

If you have a Club account, i'd suggest you have no more than 5 - 10mil tokens at any given time.

Otherwise, your just asking for ban.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

doglady

:) Some people are just plain rude and jealous as ......... (you get my meaning?)

chacha

well i have figured out that if u stay away from teen rooms u will b fone they are all like i want that many tokesn lol

Scarlett

Depending on how long you've had your account also adds to what people say.  If it says member since 2004 and you have millions of tokens it makes it stand out.  If possible I suggest setting up a name that you consider your main identity allow it to build up reputation/membership time before going straight for the massive tokens.  I mean, they aren't worth anything.  I think my lifetime tokens as a member since 2002 is close to 5 million I donate all but 1 mill of mine to that thing they are doing right now.   Also on your main ID be sure to go play each new game as they come out even if you don't get the badge for it at that time it will add to the time you started playing so if later you use an auto it doesn't show you got all the badges in such a short amount of time.

There is really no answer for the way people act on Pogo.  To me their horrid behavior is much worse than any damage Pogo seems to believe the autos cause.  I actually want to tell Pogo that my stats should be for my viewing only but then of course I'm using autos at times so that's a little tricky to do without getting myself into trouble. 

As for them getting nasty I just ignore them and hate to admit it I switch to a different room or better yet you can always make a complaint under another ID to pogo about people harrassing players.

Until that person on the other end of those threats can prove that I'm doing something wrong I ignore them if they continue to follow or harrass I'd suggest the final step turning them into Pogo.

I wish I could make it as far as you guys have, but I don't have the patience or nerve to try.  I usually go for as many as I need to play and luckily I have a great pogo friend who shares tokens if I get low.

Good luck and keep winning big:)

pogo tycoon

some win a huge amount in poker, so it might not be because of an auto. of course i seem to lose a huge amount in poker  :( anyone want to dump tokesn feel free to dump them on me lol :D

Commander_Powell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 12, 2004, 10:29:04 PM
If you have a Club account, i'd suggest you have no more than 5 - 10mil tokens at any given time.

Otherwise, your just asking for ban.

I see these kinds of comments a lot on here, but they leave me puzzled...

I have almost 11 million on my account and I"ve never used an auto.  It seems to me that after PAYING to play on their site, if POGO decided to ban me based on accusing me of doing something that I didn't do (let alone PROVE I did), or the accusations of some other player that I don't even know, we would have a MAJOR problem.  Seems to me that's slander, breach of contract, or any other number of illegal terms that I could think of.

A business, even POGO, CANNOT just make baseless accusations against their members.  They would have to have proof or else they would be looking at a major class-action lawsuit.

Moksha

"Termination Of Account.
EA and you both have the right to terminate or cancel your Account or a particular subscription at any time. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your Account or a particular subscription is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with EA Online. This includes, but is not limited to, any dispute related to, or arising out of: (1) any term of this Terms of Service or EA?s enforcement or application of this Agreement; (2) the Content available through EA Online or any change in Content provided through EA Online; (3) your ability to access and/or use EA Online; or (4) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods.

...In the event that your Account or a particular subscription is terminated or canceled, no refund will be granted; no online time or other credits (e.g., points in an online game) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your Account or anything within EA Online associated with it (such as points, tokens or in-game items). Active EA Online Account holders may not allow former Account holders whose Account has been terminated by EA Online to use their Accounts... "

You agreed to it. Fact is, they CAN just delete or ban your account whenever they feel the urge, because it's in their TOS.

Commander_Powell

Well, in that case, I might just feel the urge to do something myself...  'nuff said!

Kelly

i have a measley 3 mill+ tokens in my account (recently used 300,000 for drawing to help the cause) i have had people harrass me about my small build up of tokens too, it is sick! Im a member for quite a while and do not use autos.I won most of my tokens in holdem and other games....3 mill is NOT a lot anyway but these people are just nuts! They have like 100,000 tokens and are just PO'ed and often ask WHY we don't USE our tokens and WHY are we SAVING them...but lets see their attitude change when they hit their first million and don't want to give them up.....lol.I just ignore these wack-jobs.
HAPPY NEWYEAR ALL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview