PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:52:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Has anyone here won anything at Pogo?

Started by PNWHockeyFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I have won a 25.00 gift certificate to Walmart, rec'd and spent it already  :D

SmoothFox

I have never won anything.  BUT when I set up another account, using my AOL screen name so that I could play against myself for badges, THAT name won 10 minutes after signing up.  The message said don't contact us until after 12/08/04 about the check.  That I would receive it by then.

When the check arrived it was DATED 12/08/04 and was mailed 12/08/04 but I won it 10/18/04

Weird

PNWHockeyFan

I just won $5 this morning while I was in the Pop Fu room :) Now lets see how long it takes them to send me the $5 LOL

stuckonpogo

I have never won anything :'( and I have been playing for a long time but I keep playing  ;)

D347H

I've never won a damn thing and I don't even use auto's. I even bought a 1 year subscription. Them goddamn rip offs just give me stupid tokens.

Hell, I'd even be happy with a dog turd that says pogo on it haha.

Glitchit101

Does anyone know if there is a limit for the amount of tokens that you can enter into one of the three prize drawings? 

Anyone win a prize drawing?  How many tokens did you put in to the drawing?

O0

fuzzyferrets

LadyMystik

for the prize drawing, do you still have to provide a java log since it's not an in-game prize? And, should I risk entering since I always use autos? ;)

Glitchit101

Hey fuzzyferrets - How many tokens did u put into the drawing that you won? How much $$$? ;D

DrDaddy2Be

nothing more than the lame wallpapers and screen savers, i'll never win no money,or a mug, or hat or anything from pogo, well atleast i'm not counting on it. Not worth holding my breath over anyway. I've got the worst luck.

mywawa61

got all my badges for 2003 and 2004 but no big win in drawings or spins except for to many darn censers. I guess pogo got hip to us complaining about screensavers i haven't won one in a long time [tr][/tr]ftp://

DrDaddy2Be

not by playing games, and yesterday i tried entering into drawings and got ripped of a million tokens, so i dont think with that luck, i will ever win anything further than wallpapers and screen savers.

SpydurWebb

davey1984

i never have won any thing and been playing pogo every day for over a year ;D pogo sucks big time

LustyPirateWench

PNW & Troy -

When you won -

1. had you been using auto's previous to it?
2. did they mention anything about the audit to you?

Thanks for the time

LPW...

Bashfulazzbaby

I won 5 dollars and nothing was asked about a audit or anything thing like that and i have used a auto in the past before that. But why argue over 5 dollars compared to a jackpot

smiles29

other than wallpapers, screensavers, and more tokens, i havent won anything. as drdaddy2be said it, i have the worst luck in the world and i have been playing pogo for 3 years now and club pogo for just over a year. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

sentinels

Lol, i won $5.00 they gave me the badge for winning the $ and then sent me an email saying i was ineligible for it because i was using autos. Well hey, they didnt boot me from Pogo so Auto away.lol

LustyPirateWench

Quote from: sentinelswarm on January 28, 2005, 07:20:36 PM
Lol, i won $5.00 they gave me the badge for winning the $ and then sent me an email saying i was ineligible for it because i was using autos. Well hey, they didnt boot me from Pogo so Auto away.lol

Did they tell you exactly how they figured out you were using an auto? And where you using it when you won the prize?

LPW...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview