PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:47:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Has anyone here won anything at Pogo?

Started by PNWHockeyFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

sentinels

Hey ,
  I have won 50 screensavers and wallpapers. I have also won $5.00 , got the badge for it, claimed it and received an email saying i was ineligible because i was using an auto and they took the badge back lol, wasnt banned though, i guess i got lucky, if i win again i know not to claim it anyway lol......keep up the great work on the autos  O0

sentinels

lusty pirate,
;D 8) O0 yes i was using the auto for word whomp when i won it. i started the auto , went outside and came back in about 15 min later and had won it. But alas they didnt say how they knew i was using an auto. i figured i was lucky to still have account whether it was their way of not paying it or if they had a way of knowing i was using the auto , i wasn't going to push the issue over 5 bucks lol

CindyLouWho

I won $10 a few weeks ago, had to claiim it cause the kids was right here & so excited...but I noticed about a week later  my badge was gone...lol..but its still listed under my winnings tab.  I never got an email from pogo telling me they was taking the badge or anything. Gotta love how they do things...lol.   Guess I gotta dig up $10 cause the kids are wanting it since they help me play sometimes... ::)

Rekindled Chaos

I won $10 last year playing world class solitaire but alas could not claim it as i live in England, a wonderful irony seeing as EA's head offices are in Chertsey just outside of London. I did however ask them for a badge saying i had won the prize, but they said i couldnt have it........................ because i live in England. Well ho hum shant complain, no one listens when you do  :)

Lish

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on July 05, 2005, 03:22:23 AM
I won $10 last year playing world class solitaire but alas could not claim it as i live in England, a wonderful irony seeing as EA's head offices are in Chertsey just outside of London. I did however ask them for a badge saying i had won the prize, but they said i couldnt have it........................ because i live in England. Well ho hum shant complain, no one listens when you do  :)

They still wouldn't give you the badge?  That is retarded. 

Never won anything here!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview