PlayBuddy
June 01, 2024, 09:24:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Some people are just asking to be banned...

Started by Moksha,

Previous topic - Next topic

Moksha

Word Whomp? Whackdown - **************'s Stats

This Session:

Winning Percentage: 100%

Won: 344 Games
Lost: 1 Games

Biggest Win: 1403

Last Word Carrots Munched: 415

Total Tokens Won: 100962

Since: Aug 27, 2003

Winning Percentage: 98%

Won: 10,565 Games
Lost: 171 Games

Biggest Win: 1403
Last Word Carrots Munched: 12150

Total Tokens Won: 2897849

Longest Streaks
Current: 107 Wins
Wins: 2476
Losses: 38

I wonder if they even THINK about their records before leaving auto's on for hours at a time? I left this morning came back 5 hours later, and that person was still playing, lol.

Metalli-Chick

HAHA kinda looks like my stats!!!  Oh well if you go to the right room u wont get caught i let tri peaks go fo r2 days and nothing was ever said.  Its all on the room u go into.  There are cheater room but i wont name them u just have to find them....beware and be careful.

Adacia

I don't get it. I have stats almost like that and I haven't even tried autos. So do we who know how to spell get banned for getting an A in english? lmao....just wondering

Barbara

Actually, the stats aren't  out of the ordinary, as far as this game goes.  It is not that hard to get a winning percentage of that stature in this game.  Correct me if I am wrong, but don't you just have to go to the speed round to get a "winning game?"  The "games played" is not that unusual either.  I play Pogo for hours and hours.  Some people have disabilities, they don't have small children or are partners where they don't have to work at all, or they just work part time.  Some people just play a whole lot of Pogo.

Homer

If I'm not mistaken you only need to eat the first veggie to get credit for a win which is very easy to do. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chacha

i leave my pogo name on for weeks lol make about 10 mil a week with pop buddy get 1000 a min O0

Scarlett

I don't know what I am doing wrong I've been unable to get those kind of numbers with WWW or Poppit.  Is it luck or is there some special thing to make you earn tokens that quick?   Maybe I'm just too scared of the Pogo Snitches:) LOL   

Scarlett

A hint I take a little time before each game to insert some losing scores in about 5 or 6 between wins it really adds up to the losing percentage.

PNWHockeyFan

Scarlett, thats what I try to do, When I run the WWW auto I will only do it while sleeping, I dont sleep a straight 5 hours so when I wake up I'll go to the comp real fast, close the WWW auto and lose a couple more games then turn it back on, then go back to bed.
How about this for stats in WWW? LOL

Word Whomp™ Whackdown - *********** Stats

This Session:

Winning Percentage: 100%

Won: 36 Games
Lost: 0 Games

Biggest Win: 203

Last Word Carrots Munched: 69

Total Tokens Won: 6454
  Since: Sep 21, 2003

Winning Percentage: 99%

Won: 4,516 Games
Lost: 38 Games

Biggest Win: 1323
Last Word Carrots Munched: 6841

Total Tokens Won: 773503

Longest Streaks
Current: 1310 Wins
Wins: 1310
Losses: 7

Moksha

See, it's not so much the winning percentage that's suspicious to me, I know it's extremely easy to win in that game.

It's the "Last Carrots Munched" part. I mean when you have nearly double the LCM, as you do wins, that means you're getting the last carrot in the first part, AND the jackpot spin. And I just don't see how somebody can get ALL the words, 35 games straight. Or even around 200, as in the first post I made.

Santa69

Quote from: Moksha on December 22, 2004, 05:09:08 AM

And I just don't see how somebody can get ALL the words, 35 games straight. Or even around 200, as in the first post I made.

35 straight games is easy even without an auto all you have to do is get to the first veggie and it counts as a win, right now I am at 467 straight wins. I play 10-12 games per night and the wins just keep going till you lose a game. I have been reported so times that when Steve shows up now he's like oh it's just you I should have known and we end up discussing pogo and the new games and are families stuff like that.

I like telling people if the put half as much effort in to their game as they do snooping around peoples profiles and bitching in chat at hard and long the game is, they too would be finished like me.

Moksha

Quote from: Santa69 on December 22, 2004, 04:16:29 PM
35 straight games is easy even without an auto all you have to do is get to the first veggie and it counts as a win, right now I am at 467 straight wins. I play 10-12 games per night and the wins just keep going till you lose a game. I have been reported so times that when Steve shows up now he's like oh it's just you I should have known and we end up discussing pogo and the new games and are families stuff like that.

I like telling people if the put half as much effort in to their game as they do snooping around peoples profiles and bitching in chat at hard and long the game is, they too would be finished like me.

Yes, I know it's easy. However, you did not read what I said. I said it's not the stats themselves that make it suspicious to me, it's the having twice as many last carrots munched, as you do wins. Thus making you have to get EVERY word, 35, 100 however many games STRAIGHT.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview