PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 07:25:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's EXPLOIT THE GLITCH sale weekend!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

From Badgehelp.com :

Again you ask? Yes again. We have a special surprise for you. Want to get that WordJong™ badge in about 2 minutes? Better yet, run through the whole damn thing and get that final badge in a matter of hours?

You've come to the right place and it's free!

It's BUY ROOMROVER and get SpeedJongbot for free. Yes, for free.

We will not sell this buy itself, you must buy RoomRover and only RoomRover and you get both RoomRover and SpeedJonbot for the price of 1 auto.

Find out more on the RoomRover page! Click Here to go there now!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Surfdown

Quote from: Mayhem on December 17, 2004, 06:47:47 PM
From Badgehelp.com :

Again you ask? Yes again. We have a special surprise for you. Want to get that WordJong™ badge in about 2 minutes? Better yet, run through the whole damn thing and get that final badge in a matter of hours?

We will not sell this buy itself, you must buy RoomRover and only RoomRover and you get both RoomRover and SpeedJonbot for the price of 1 auto.

Thinks you should give some credit to the person who found the glich

DrDaddy2Be

Glitch, what glitch, I just downloaded roomrover, after having to reformat my hard drive, again. I didnt get the other one with it. Or do we have to purchase room rover before they will give us the link to download SpeedJongBot ???

Surfdown

Quote from: DrBgfsh1 on December 17, 2004, 07:31:21 PM
Glitch, what glitch, I just downloaded roomrover, after having to reformat my hard drive, again. I didnt get the other one with it. Or do we have to purchase room rover before they will give us the link to download SpeedJongBot ???
go to that link at the top there is also a new auto O0

DrDaddy2Be

this is all i see when i click the link. i dont see where i can download the new auto from.

Room Rover
November 18, 2004

To try Room Rover for free, click here .   

Version 1.2 . Email Joe with any suggestions, complaints or problems.

Note from the programmer : I've added a "slow computer" option. If enabled, It will wait 10 seconds (after it closes the room) before it loads a new one back up. I've also fixed a problem where it would stop "room jumping" after 15 or so attempts. I've also reset the shareware back to 100%. Please continue to send any problem reports my way. Version 2 is in the works (no eta yet). This will give the user an option to "switch games" when room jumping (this will be a free upgrade for registered users).

Fixed the "subscript out of range" critical error along with other minor bugs and fixes.

If you are returning to purchase RoomRover then click ADD TO CART. If you would like to buy them ALL for $125 click HERE
If you only want to purchase RoomRover for now click ADD to CART below:

RoomRover
$10
Please remember to add your 7 letter registration code in the MESSAGE TO SELLER box when you are registering so I can send you your password

RoomRover v1.2 Help

This program helps keep the autos undetectable while you're sleeping or at work by moving you from room to room making it virtually impossible for anyone to tell your using an autoplayer.

Before continuing, please make sure your auto program is started and there is no pogo game loaded (we take care of that for you).

Options :

Internet Explorer / Netscape Users :

1) In the "Internet Explorer / Netscape" column, highlight the game you wish to room jump with
2) On the far right side, there is an option for "Jump To New Room". Enter in how often you wish to "jump" to a new room for that game.
3) Right below that option, you will see "Stop Playing After" option. If you wish to stop playing after X amount of time, enter in the time you want it to stop playing and close the game window.
4) Click on the "Start button" and let RoomRover do the rest!

If you have any questions or concerns (or want to report a dead link), please send it to joe@badgehelp.com

AOL Users :

Same as above but with these exceptions :

1) In the AOL Browser column, highlight the game you wish to room jump with
2) Please refer to Options 2 & 3 (for Internet Explorer / Netscape users)
3) In order for us to load / jump rooms, we need you to point to where your AOL.EXE file resides.'n (eg) C:\Program Files\America Online\ (Do not include the AOL.exe filename!)

If you do not know where this file is, please do the following :

(Please note : You only have to do the following once. We save all your options for the next time you load RoomRover)

1) Click on the windows "START" button.
2) (Depending if you using the classic start menu or not)

Goto START > Search or
Goto START > Search > For Files or Folders

Click on that. Then under the "Search for files or folders named:", Type : aol.exe (then click the "Search Now" button)
This may take a few minutes (depending on how fast your computer hardware is).

Once you see the file, right click it and select "Properties".

You should see something like "Location : C:\Program Files\America Online\". Highlight it and right click the mouse and select "Copy".

Now head back to RoomRover and right click the mouse and "Paste" it in the "* AOL Users *" section.
"Make sure to include AOL.exe filename right after the ... \America Online\ in the * AOL Users * box". (eg) C:\Program Files\America Online\AOL.exe

Surfdown

Quote from: DrBgfsh1 on December 17, 2004, 07:58:41 PM
this is all i see when i click the link. i dont see where i can download the new auto from.

Room Rover
November 18, 2004

To try Room Rover for free, click here .   

Version 1.2 . Email Joe with any suggestions, complaints or problems.

Note from the programmer : I've added a "slow computer" option. If enabled, It will wait 10 seconds (after it closes the room) before it loads a new one back up. I've also fixed a problem where it would stop "room jumping" after 15 or so attempts. I've also reset the shareware back to 100%. Please continue to send any problem reports my way. Version 2 is in the works (no eta yet). This will give the user an option to "switch games" when room jumping (this will be a free upgrade for registered users).

Fixed the "subscript out of range" critical error along with other minor bugs and fixes.

If you are returning to purchase RoomRover then click ADD TO CART. If you would like to buy them ALL for $125 click HERE
If you only want to purchase RoomRover for now click ADD to CART below:

RoomRover
$10
Please remember to add your 7 letter registration code in the MESSAGE TO SELLER box when you are registering so I can send you your password

RoomRover v1.2 Help

This program helps keep the autos undetectable while you're sleeping or at work by moving you from room to room making it virtually impossible for anyone to tell your using an autoplayer.

Before continuing, please make sure your auto program is started and there is no pogo game loaded (we take care of that for you).

Options :

Internet Explorer / Netscape Users :

1) In the "Internet Explorer / Netscape" column, highlight the game you wish to room jump with
2) On the far right side, there is an option for "Jump To New Room". Enter in how often you wish to "jump" to a new room for that game.
3) Right below that option, you will see "Stop Playing After" option. If you wish to stop playing after X amount of time, enter in the time you want it to stop playing and close the game window.

If you have any questions or concerns (or want to report a dead link), please send it to joe@badgehelp.com

AOL Users :

Same as above but with these exceptions :

1) In the AOL Browser column, highlight the game you wish to room jump with
2) Please refer to Options 2 & 3 (for Internet Explorer / Netscape users)
3) In order for us to load / jump rooms, we need you to point to where your AOL.EXE file resides.'n (eg) C:\Program Files\America Online\ (Do not include the AOL.exe filename!)

If you do not know where this file is, please do the following :

(Please note : You only have to do the following once. We save all your options for the next time you load RoomRover)

1) Click on the windows "START" button.
2) (Depending if you using the classic start menu or not)

Goto START > Search or
Goto START > Search > For Files or Folders

Click on that. Then under the "Search for files or folders named:", Type : aol.exe (then click the "Search Now" button)
This may take a few minutes (depending on how fast your computer hardware is).

Once you see the file, right click it and select "Properties".

You should see something like "Location : C:\Program Files\America Online\". Highlight it and right click the mouse and select "Copy".

Now head back to RoomRover and right click the mouse and "Paste" it in the "* AOL Users *" section.
"Make sure to include AOL.exe filename right after the ... \America Online\ in the * AOL Users * box". (eg) C:\Program Files\America Online\AOL.exe

are you sure lmao look again

DrDaddy2Be

yes, i downloaded RoomRover 1.2, but i cant get the new one for SpeedJongBot. I clicked on WordJong on the main screen, and all i see on the next screen is JongBot, and not the other one.

Mayhem

It's not in the WordJong section, its in the RoomRover section.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Surfdown on December 17, 2004, 07:27:47 PM
Quote from: Mayhem on December 17, 2004, 06:47:47 PM
From Badgehelp.com :

Thinks you should give some credit to the person who found the glich

But what about me when I posted the glitch in Tumble Bees?  :'(

bob@pogopal

You are using AOL with Topspeed technology.

It delivers yesterday's news faster than ever. Download SpeedJongBot here.

AttaGirl42

Hi!
I am wondering about the SpeedJongBot? I bought RoomRover on November 27th. Not even a month ago? Is there any way I can get the SpeedJongBot without having to pay the purchase price again? I've bought a ton of Autos and since it's not that long ago I bought RoomRover, I was hoping to be able to get the SpeedJongBot.

Thanks

Leigh Ann

Mayhem

If you have already purchased RoomRover, SpeedJongBot should automatically be registered.  O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

I've noticed SpeedJongBot was updated to v1.1

It no longer pop's the GUI back up after 50 games.

Mayhem

Joe has asked me to post this :

Please make sure you using the latest v1.1 before sending a problem report. (v1.1 fixes the GUI problem)

Mayhem

Pogo hasn't fixed the glitch yet  :P

There's still time to get all those badges in Wordjong!

Badgehelp.com is still having the 2 for 1 sale for RoomRover and SpeedJongBot till the wheels fall off  O0

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview