PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 04:16:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Jong Tip

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannon

OK, at the end of your fourth puzzle, when you reach the fortune cookies, click on the screen.. press shift and continusly press 1, i just got all 5 badges, working on the last one.
if u need help just ask, but it keeps thinking u are opening gates then.
and ALOT quicker

Homer

Boy your playing with fire getting them all in one day. That will certainly make you a target of snitches. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chetta

dont hit the shift 1 too many times or the game will freeze

brokenhearted

Quote from: Homer on December 17, 2004, 02:24:40 PM
Boy your playing with fire getting them all in one day. That will certainly make you a target of snitches. :-\

My thoughts exactly!!!  Was just going to say, aren't you risking it by getting them all at once? I took one badge and left the rest to wordjong...No point being so greedy and risk it all for nothing.

Dannon

well, i just got them all.
Homer, its a glitch, why would pogo ban our accounts for a glitch on there part.
I mean we are not using autos or changing java. We are just plaing the game and hitting 2 keys and presto, its done.
There fault, not ours.
How many people got there badges taken for the pinocle or the jigsaw glitches

maggot_man

press ctrl and 4 to get the first 3 without clicking ok

Homer

I know it's there fault and I'm not trying to judge you but I just don't see the point in drawing attention to yourself because people do look at your profile.  :-\ I could think of a few arguments that pogo would make as their reason for banning an account that got their badges all in one day.  :-\ I'm not going to post those reasons because I don't need to be putting ideas in their head if you know what I mean. ;) Again I'm not trying to be judgmental I'm just trying to give a little advice. O0

maggot_man

homer my frofile says i lost about 150 games already ::) so if i keep changing rooms people dont really suspect a thing

touitsjesse

Yes Homer I believe that would be pouring gas into the fire...i have utilized alot of the glitches that everyone has shared in here, but if you take advantage of a good thing to fast and carelessly, it will come back to bite you back...spread the badges apart a few days....i play amost all the games for 2-3 hours each day..well club games that is..sit too long in any game and your a sitting duck for the duck hunters.... ;)

Homer

Hey, they're your accounts feel free to do what you want. I'm just trying to give a little friendly advice. O0

touitsjesse

no...but if you change rooms before you get to the next rank...it will reset you back to how many games you needed before you started...say you need 40 games before next rank and u get down to 20 and change rooms...you will reset back to 40..best thing is to stay til you reach the next rank..and if you change rooms...hold off on going to next room, cause it may not give you that next rank right away...it took 2 minutes before i got my next rank to show up.

TazIsMe

Quote from: sonic126 on December 17, 2004, 02:10:04 PM
one more if any one can figgure it out (shift 0 I think) there is a combo to go up to next rank. I did this and got three rank badges so far.

this is a crazy find. good job all.

sonic

OK. Found this out on accident, with my fingers that dont quite work the way I want them too. When all 4 of your fortune tiles are BLANK  hit ALT 4. this will AUTOMATICALLY give u 3 Fortunes. Then hit Shift 1 to get the last one. Cuts the glitch time down EVEN more. IF by chance I find out how to do it to get ALL at once, I will be sure to let you all know. 

Surfdown

Quote from: TazIsMe on December 17, 2004, 08:02:02 PM
Quote from: sonic126 on December 17, 2004, 02:10:04 PM
one more if any one can figgure it out (shift 0 I think) there is a combo to go up to next rank. I did this and got three rank badges so far.

this is a crazy find. good job all.

sonic

OK. Found this out on accident, with my fingers that dont quite work the way I want them too. When all 4 of your fortune tiles are BLANK  hit ALT 4. this will AUTOMATICALLY give u 3 Fortunes. Then hit Shift 1 to get the last one. Cuts the glitch time down EVEN more. IF by chance I find out how to do it to get ALL at once, I will be sure to let you all know. 
Easy just do the four puzzles with shift + 1 by the way hold shift then press 1 then click the ok ect.. do the four puzzles then do not click on the cookie's then hold shift+ and 1 until you have one of your badges then i would live like  week or you might get banned

TazIsMe

Ahhhhhhhhh OK.  For some reason my brain didnt process what the other person was saying when they said that b4. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mxrider52

actually if you just hold shift and 1 it does all 24 games in less than 2 secs :D

Surfdown

Quote from: Mxrider52 on December 17, 2004, 08:20:28 PM
actually if you just hold shift and 1 it does all 24 games in less than 2 secs :D
how long would you hold it for lmao

TazIsMe

I THINK and please correct me if im wrong, we are talking about the IN GAME badges as well.

snatcher

Ive been using this to voom through wordjong hit Shift 1 and the puzzle is complete, hit Shift 7 changes them to green tiles, hit Shift 8 it gives you wild tiles. Have fun with this cool glitch while it lasts.

Surfdown

Quote from: snatcher on December 17, 2004, 08:59:20 PM
Ive been using this to voom through wordjong hit Shift 1 and the puzzle is complete, hit Shift 7 changes them to green tiles, hit Shift 8 it gives you wild tiles. Have fun with this cool glitch while it lasts.

all about badges lol not green colors or tokens badges lol

telebeltman

Quote from: victoria18360 on December 17, 2004, 11:48:36 AM
Well it doesn't give you points ,  it just instantly clears up the entire board  , and then you need to click OK + play again  for a new

set of tiles .

Thats all ..... yes when you clear 4 so fast , it seems like a pain to have to click OK , then the drawer opens , pick your fortune ,

spin ,  and play again ~~  But if your in it for the  points just play it the regular way ,  I like the ranks , in about 35 minutes I went

from no rank up to rank 6 ( which is the level for the special badge )

Well i am ranked 40 took about 15 mins to get thier   when the doors open  Hold down the Shift 1  and dont click on one cookies  but keep the shift 1 and one in a while a box comes up that you completete puzzle 4  just hit ok and hold shift 1 and you be at 40 in no time

Good Luck

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview