PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 07:16:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Bored programmer

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

HIS PROGRAMS SUCK ASS .. TURBO ONE IS O K AND GETS ABOUT 10 / 12 JP SPINS BUT LOCKS UP A LOT AND THE WHACKDOWN 1 SUCKS it is slow and i dont like slow lol...

Bizach0620

the wack down he has is very fast if you keep the sound off.

ImRicherThanUAll

admin

You are free to express you opinion here, but please try to do so in a  more polite manner in the future, a_playa. No need to say they "suck ass". Also, please do not start a new topic just to say  that you do not like the programs. Maybe say what you think should be improved, or what problem you are having with them. Just saying you don't like them doesn't promote good discussion.

Thanks. :)

techguy722

Are you kidding me? His wackdown version goes super fast for me. In fact if you hit did I blink option the tokens can't even keep up with the game!

For free why complain..

Bizach0620

Yes it does go fast maybe to fast LOL jk.  I love the program.

ImRicherThanUAll

well i guess im picky but its not that fast after about 2 hours of play it slows and quits about 400 games in... i like ericks program a lot better lol... must be my computer but i do not think so because it is the ultiment gaming pc by dell lol...
--adam

Element

lucky for me i probably would have never found this place if it hadnt been for the link on abored's website  ;D

JeffCoKid

a_playa. It sounds as if it is your computer if you are having troubles with more than one person's programs. And, yes, lose the caps, and the mouth. I dont recall Jason EVER charging for his programs, so where you are getting all this I dont know... and if you are looking for sympathy... P Cheats' forum is not the place.

Quote from: a_playa on February 10, 2004, 04:32:21 PM
MY MOUSE GOD DAM IT THAT PROGRAM SUCKS TOO! I LEFT IT ON ALL NIGHT 1 TIME AND IT STOPPED AFTER 45 CLICKS AND I HAD IT 4 SECONDS APART WELL HE THINKS ITS GOOD ITS NOT... HIS AUTOMOUSIE IT SUCKS TOO I CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT GOD DAM IT LMAO... AND I WAS SO DUMB TO PAY 5 DOLLERS FOR IT...LOL
WELL ALL OF HIS PROGRAMS SUCK... HIS WORD WIZERD NEVER COMPLETES THE DAM GAMES...LOL
---ADAM

Sorry DJ... I had to quote it.

ImRicherThanUAll

Thats the best part of aboredprogrammers cite i found this place from there too ;D

kotraquin

Quote from: Notel on February 10, 2004, 07:28:55 PM
lucky for me i probably would have never found this place if it hadnt been for the link on abored's website  ;D
me neither :)

jtp11678

his programs rock! ive never, ever had a problem with them. As for quiting after 400 games in wackdown must be the user cause ive ran mine as high a 2500 in a row. I also wouldnt be here if i didnt get the link from him.  Pretty sad to open up a forum just to showcase your stupidity, gl to all the pogo people out there!!!  ;D

Homer

I have only encountered minor problems with his programs. Like having to turn off the sound. What do you want for free? Something is better than nothing.

Welcome jtp!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

jtp is my new hero... At first my heros were fireman... Then I decided loose women were my hero... Now it's jtp...  I like it when someone calls another on their stupidity (as long as its valid)... WTG  ;)

malomil

Can someone tell me what game on pogo is freewhack for? its not for word whomp is it?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

malomil

I tried using it for word whomp and it does nothing but my free whomp from wordz.com works for word whomp, why is that?

Element

freewhack is FOR word whomp wackdown the pogo club game  ;)

soccerfan1072

The only problem I had is when pogo went to the winter theme. Other then that it is a very good program.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview