PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 03:57:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jungle gin/majong

Started by Iceman007,

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman007

my majong just sits there and does nothing.it is registered,so that is not the problem.any suggestions on what could be the problem?

bob@pogopal

Scarlett

Iceman,
It's not much help but my M-Garden does that to.  I have to babysit it.  It was a catch 22 for me because when I first got it it ran so fast through the puzzles that I thought I'd have my first badge in no time.   I added the helper to make me lose ever 2 or 3 games just in case, but now it doesn't matter the Auto needs considerable babysitting, but if I am reading it correctly this wasn't a final version of the auto.  I think they do fabulous work.  I just think they are doing so many it's hard for any one program to be completely perfect.  Some suggestions I have to possibly make it work is set it different places on your game screen and see if that helps.  Also, make sure you turn on the start button because it's tricky I can hit mine and it will turn itself off even without the helper on.  It's a little touchy but if you have the time to sit with it it's quicker and is less likely to give you the headache the puzzles might cause:)  I'm about 1/2 towards my first badge.  I have to really be in the mood for this game.

Also to give the programmers credit I do think Pogo is doing some things to their programs because lately their games have been eating up my virtual memory like crazy making it harder for me to run both the game and the auto. 

Alpha

Iceman007

Actually I don't know why I put Jungle Gin in the subject.I will try the babysitting.The programmers do a great job. O0 Pogo needs to slow down the new games that are coming out.Too many too fast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview