PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 10:08:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

guest pass >>>

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Hey every one im stilll in need of a guest pass and nobodys saying nothing, i remember when i first started it seemed like everyone had a guest pass and was givin um away now its like everyones all out if you have a guest pass and you wouldn't mind giving it away just PM me. thanks every1  :)

soccerfan1072

I have one pm me with your email addy if you want it.

Raine

Quote from: soccerfan1072 on February 11, 2004, 09:42:04 PM
I have one pm me with your email addy if you want it.

How do you send someone a Guest Pass with just their email. I didn't think you could. Am I missing somthing?...  :-\

badcrazygirl

just type it in where it says put in the players sn

badcrazygirl

witch ever email you have on ure pogo account is the email you will need to put in but you can just put in ure pogo sn its done either way

badcrazygirl

dont forget you need to PM him/her ure p sn or  email there's p spies everywhere and they might banned you if they found out ure sn.

Bizach0620

Yes I don't think we want to give out passes to anyone on this site because when a pass is resived it shows the pogo sn that sent it to you and the it you do work at pogo you can ban us.

Homer

Bingo! LOL Be careful who you give/get passes from. You never know.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

I gotta give mad props to scizzors for stepping up... If I still had my ClubP account I would hand 'em out... As it stands I'm fighting with EA for my account bc I appearently have used autos... Or so they say... I haven't seen a shred of proof yet...  ;)

Homer

Dispute it with your cc people. at least you'll get your money back. Sorry to hear they got you. :'(

fatkid

Is it even possible for them to have the money returned?  I mean I signed up for a year account like 3 months ago... I wonder if they can even cancle the payment on it...

Homer

Sure...you paid for a year subscription and only received 3 months of it. ;) Give it a try. What do you have to lose?

fatkid

Good call... I'm gonna call 'em right after I get out from work...  ;D

Homer

scizzors111

The reason I have no problem saying on this site that I would give someone a guest  pass if they would like one and to e-mail me at that addy is because I am smart enough not to use the same name on here as I do in pogo or to even have the same e-mail addy for this site as pogo site and the e-mail addy I gave out for people to e-mail at if they would like a free pass is totally different then either of the e-mails I use for this site or pogo. My mother didn't raise not fool.

Homer

That's cool. we're just looking out for you. ;)

badcrazygirl

i have a different sn on pogo also but i'm saying it in here b/c of p spies

scizzors111

Thank You very much for looking out for me. pogo spys and sniches is the reason I having different e-mail addys and sign on names. I like this site because everyone in here looks out for the other person.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview