PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 12:26:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

had a great run with bb7

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

ok thanks... this will give me something to look up and read about :)

Element

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

you prob can just dont use the same email address that u used for ure other pogo accounts cuz i had the same email in about all my accounts and all my sn's got banned at the same time because of that one email account.

fatkid

For some cool info on IPs check out
http://www.ipindex.de/
It actually tells you what companies own what IP ranges and what not... Like for my school, BYU, owns all IP's in the range 128.187.xxx.xxx
So any IP that falls in the range of 128.187.0.0 - 128.187.255.255 is an IP that belongs to my university...  That allows my university to have somewhere in the neighborhood of 65025 valid IPs at any given time...  Most ISP own HUGE numbers of ranges, and you can check on that page as to where you fall.. Most of the time the first two sets of numbers stay the same (128.187.xxx.xxx)... Then the next set of numbers are usually the geographic location of your computer (though not an absolute science certain ranges are used for certain areas in the country... Like at my school all IPs that are in 128.187.35.xxx-128.187.39.xxx are computers that are in the library...)  Finally the last number is the unique identifier for that specific computer...

Just a quick overview for ya' Tracy...

Element

Quote from: Notel on February 16, 2004, 03:57:24 PM
i think they banned my ip

never mind i figured out what they did >:((im so stupid)  :(

Homer

Quote from: fatkid on February 16, 2004, 06:48:21 PM
For some cool info on IPs check out
http://www.ipindex.de/
It actually tells you what companies own what IP ranges and what not... Like for my school, BYU, owns all IP's in the range 128.187.xxx.xxx
So any IP that falls in the range of 128.187.0.0 - 128.187.255.255 is an IP that belongs to my university...  That allows my university to have somewhere in the neighborhood of 65025 valid IPs at any given time...  Most ISP own HUGE numbers of ranges, and you can check on that page as to where you fall.. Most of the time the first two sets of numbers stay the same (128.187.xxx.xxx)... Then the next set of numbers are usually the geographic location of your computer (though not an absolute science certain ranges are used for certain areas in the country... Like at my school all IPs that are in 128.187.35.xxx-128.187.39.xxx are computers that are in the library...)  Finally the last number is the unique identifier for that specific computer...

Just a quick overview for ya' Tracy...

You go to BYU! Do they know about your activities. I thought they frowned upon that stuff. :P

fatkid

And what activities would those be John? LOL...
No I sure hope they don't know... I've been in trouble with the University like 5 times now... Been on academic probation for like 14 months and going...  And I have a 3.7 gpa!!!  All infractions were, um, not grade or school related... ;)  Guess I just have too much party for this dang school... Or an uncany desire for **** :-\ ...  lol... Whatever it is, if I can make it to graduation I'm gonna be so proud of myself... Then it comes time to get all my peircings done up again, and get all the wonderfull tatoos I've been dreaming about... This school is hard-core about junk like that too...

Homer

Somehow I'm not surprised. LOL :P

How long to go before graduation?

badcrazygirl

i'll be graduating high school in 2 years if anyone cares lol

fatkid

Well I'm majoring in CE (Computer Engineering) and so it's like the second largest (or 3rd) major in the school... So I'm on like a 6 year plan... Still got 4 more ahead of me... Though it may be longer because 4 years includes doing Spring and Summer semesters during all 4 years... But next year I think I'm going to go for a big summer break to Spain... Go hit up Ibiza, Amsterdam, Nice, Cannes... All the big party towns... Go see some DJs I love and in general just go to play in Europe for a summer...  And who knows what can happen there... I may wind up in some kind of drug-induced coma and never return  ;)

So Girl... Any ideas for where you're gonna head off to college?

badcrazygirl

planning on going to ECU its like 45 mins away from me

Homer

badcrazygirl

why ty i'm the only one in my family besides my mom is going straight to college

Homer

I did some college time while I was in high school. When i was a junior in hs I attended classes at night at the local College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Got to be too much for me to handle though. :'(

badcrazygirl

fatkid

I just did a bunch of AP courses during HS... Finished w/ like 7 AP classes under my belt... Gave my almost a semester's head start on school...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview