PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 12:06:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

had a great run with bb7

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

highest amount of balloons left was 5 with only 24 timeouts and with over 60%+ leaving 0  ;D

Element

im not sure if i understood all of that  ;D , but what did you have your settings set for,  ;)

kotraquin

ImRicherThanUAll

In my longest run (4 days) i had about 90% 0s and 2% skips and rest were 1 2 3 4 5 no 6 7 8 9 10 cuz i set it to get 5 or less lol

Element

kotraquin

Quote from: a_playa on February 15, 2004, 02:49:54 PM
In my longest run (4 days) i had about 90% 0s and 2% skips and rest were 1 2 3 4 5 no 6 7 8 9 10 cuz i set it to get 5 or less lol
this a shared computer. I share it with my parents and my little brother so there is no way I could run 4 days straight :-\

Homer

Quote from: a_playa on February 15, 2004, 02:49:54 PM

Running the program for 4 days straight is a sure way to get your pogo account blocked. I don't recommend it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

Homer

BB is a very potent program I don't recommend more than a couple hours a day. Unless of course you want your account banned.

kotraquin

what about 1 day on 6 days off? with bb7
so even if you get 100,000 tokens spread across 7 days it looks more convincing

Homer

Yes 100,000 over 7 days is less obvious.

If you ran it the way a_playa has mentioned you would have approximtely 4 million tokens in 4 days. Now what do you think will happen when pogo finds out?

kotraquin

Quote from: John on February 15, 2004, 05:25:05 PM
Now what do you think will happen when pogo finds out?
Banned obviously but why don't they ban by IP addys i thought everyone had a unique one

Homer

Don't know. Obviously if you have a club account they won't ban your ip address because they want you to resubscribe.

fatkid

Because IP's are dynamic... Most of the times when you reboot your computer (with broadband 'net) you are assigned a new IP addy... With dial-up its a new addy everytime you dial in... You can still be tracked down with that addy (by going to your ISP and getting the info from them) but if you ban a single IP you could wind up banning lots of people you don't really want to ban...

badcrazygirl

kotraquin

my  IP always seems to be the same everytime i see it

admin

Some people have static IP's that always stay the same, and others have ones that change slightly. (Usually only the last two or three digits.) It depends on your ISP. (Internet Service Provider) Even if your IP changes doesn't mean it can't be banned just by using a simple IP range to ban, but a place like pogo would want to avoid that as it may unintentionally ban some people.

kotraquin

ip ranges? like from 100-200  
xxx.xxx.xxx.100 - xxx.xxx.xxx.200?

admin

Yes, so even if you IP changes, it dosen't change beyond your ISP's IP range. But like fatkid said earlier, when you ban ranges, espesically when you have hudreds of thousands of users like pogo, you are going to run into trouble with too many people being banned.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview