PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 05:17:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Error Message

Started by CrazyLady33,

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyLady33

when playing pinochle i get a error message that pops up and says pinochle player error.....error in my turn.....1 throw lowest.......error number 9........description subscript out of range......and source pinochle player......does anybody know what i need to do to fix this error........i have windows xp......IE......256 RAM........pentium 4........and i have cable for my internet service.....if you need any other information about my computer please let me know and i will get the information to you......i wanted to take a screen shot to post here but didn't know how to do that......thanks in advance for your help

Metalli-Chick

I get the same thing i just go on with out making a fuss about it.  It doesnt happen all the time 4 me just once in a while

BadgeHelpBill

A fix is in the works for this problem. Please check the badgehelp website periodically for an update.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview