This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Posting

Started by Gator,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gator

Why are some so concerned about the amount of posts they have? I keep checking the most recent posts thinking i may actually see a thread of some use but lately all they have been are repeats of old threads. If ppl would take a little more time and use the search engine provided (and spell checker) for some of their questions and comments it would save the PogoCheats staff alot of time. Great work guys in keeping your patience with some of these posts. Its nice that you have some help in here taking the load off as well. i.e Barbara and Dream Faerie as well as others.

Midnight'sMummy

RocknRollGirl

First Gator gave his comment about posting and then Midnight'sMummy said "nicely said" and then Barb responded to the comment and all I have to say is again......

:D Nicely Said  :D
Bree

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Gator on January 18, 2005, 11:06:51 AM
Why are some so concerned about the amount of posts they have? I keep checking the most recent posts thinking i may actually see a thread of some use but lately all they have been are repeats of old threads. If ppl would take a little more time and use the search engine provided (and spell checker) for some of their questions and comments it would save the PogoCheats staff alot of time. Great work guys in keeping your patience with some of these posts. Its nice that you have some help in here taking the load off as well. i.e Barbara and Dream Faerie as well as others.

Thank you for the complement. It is much appreciated!!!! But all I am doing is being myself. I have read some of your posts as well Gator. I do have to agree with you. And even though this has already been said, I think THIS one is worth repeating.. Nicely said. Its nice to have the Admins to have this board, the programmers for the reason for this board & the awesome members that we do have!! & Gator, I feel YOU are one of the awesome members too!! & as for Barbara? Gotta love her!  :-* She is smart & sweet!!!!!!!! She is a great help too. It's nice to have her around!   :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview