PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 01:29:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

speedy phlinx

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Okies....I am a computer dummy. I say this now lol. I installed firefox to top off my IE. (better for pinochle).
     I lost most of the sound in games so I uninstalled it on a whim. During the 10 minutes I had it installed I had my two pogo names going and had to install my java via firefox to get firefox to play pogo.
     Now I just uninstalled it and now that I am back on pogo via IE only, my games are playing like speedy pacman with turbo boost. It's kind of kewl and I like it in ways, but still have few sound effects on games. I literally mean when a ball drops in phlinx it's reached its peak in a second. I could porbaly use this to make rank quicker, but dunno how I got to this point to begin with. I would like the sound back. Like say, I hear the train tooting in aces up and a little music theme, but nothing else.
     Can any1 help me to just get it back to normal? I'm on windows ME and use road runner. I adore the game speed, but know better than tp keep it this way. If I were to attempt bingo with Dottie, I'd be screwed lol. Thx so much

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

click on the speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen and see if all of the levels are up.  that might be the problem,  give it a shot and i hope it works.

romeo

I WOULD USE THIS FOR RANKS FIRST THEN SORT IT OUT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview