PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 08:28:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AOL & Laptops? (Looking for help for a dear friend)

Started by Dream Faerie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

A friend of mine has hep "C" & has to go from a desktop to a laptop, here is what she wrote, can anyone help?

Does anyone know how to adjust  aol on a laptop lololol? I have  15.4''hi def widescreen but AOL is so small everything the task bars and emails and my buddy list gesh lol, I neeed a tech to learn this xp STUFF BAD..
Any help would be greatly appreciated here (as i scream lol )I AM ON AOL 8 still!!No tags get still on old pc waaaaaaaaaaa......thankssssss.....

touitsjesse

best i can say is on her desktop, right click and go to properties. Than go to settings, at the screen resolutions move it to the extreme left(less) and see if that helps.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: touitsjesse on January 20, 2005, 11:29:06 PM
best i can say is on her desktop, right click and go to properties. Than go to settings, at the screen resolutions move it to the extreme left(less) and see if that helps.

THANK YOU!! I will pass this on to her now!. I mentioned something about resolutions. Here is what she said so far:
I GOT THE FONT BIGGER LOL, IN MY COMPUTER UNDER DISPLAY ARE SOME OPTIONS BUT MY DISPLAY BOXES ARE STILL SMALL, WEIRD  THING IS IN MY OTHER AOL I COULDN'T RESIZE THE BUDDY LIST OR MY MAIL BOX, I DON'T THINK LOLOL IT'S LATE I'LL HAVE TO LOOK TOMORROW WHEN I GET BACK ON MY OLD PC ARGHHHHH
THANKS SIS
(She hates the caps button on the laptop, Plus she has a hard time seeing, so pls forgive the caps.)  :-X

touitsjesse

that usualy works the majority of the time, but on a 15 inch monitor everything is going to be small anyways...lol.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: touitsjesse on January 20, 2005, 11:46:21 PM
that usualy works the majority of the time, but on a 15 inch monitor everything is going to be small anyways...lol.

I just got a 19 in monitor & it is smaller than my father in laws & I wish it were bigger lol. (Desktop computer, not a laptop)

badcrazygirl

Eww I hate laptops because of the mouse but I need one for college when I start after I graduate in december and my mom needs one to shes going back to college and doing it online. So know where I can find a cheap one?

Dream Faerie

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on January 21, 2005, 09:12:36 AM
Eww I hate laptops because of the mouse but I need one for college when I start after I graduate in december and my mom needs one to shes going back to college and doing it online. So know where I can find a cheap one?

I will see what I can find out for ya, if anyting. Dont know what I will come up with, but at least I can try for ya!   O0

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview