PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 03:03:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badges...

Started by LustyPirateWench,

Previous topic - Next topic

LustyPirateWench

I know a lot of people are badge happy.. I'm one of em.

I thought I'd start a thread about what badges you are working on or winning.

In the last week - I've gotten the two challenges, the personal and finally made it to the TAPIR in Tri - Peaks.

I'm also two normal games away from level 20 (the boots) in spider solitaire. Once I have the boots - It's on to the third badge in Perfect Pair..

So how are you guys doing?? :)

LPW....

grrrrrr.. argh.... I want more pirate badges !!

Lady Golden Eagle

After months I just completed www yesterday and am I glad.
what a job that was   >:D

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

i am on level 22 in tri peaks, 34 in WCS, and 21 in PPS

Dream Faerie

I have the final badges in:
Mahjong Garden, WCS, Tri Peaks, Word Jong & Panda Poker. I used an auto for some  :-X(A lot in Word Jong)  :-X  but I didnt know about autos until I signed up for this forum. I believe is was at the end of last summer. I have been playing Tri-Peaks b4 I bcame a Club member. I became a club member in Jan of last year. I am now working on PPS.  O0

Motley

After seeing other people's progress I seem so behind.  I am working on the final badge for Mahjong, only 70 ages to go, I refuse to use an auto on it, just because I like the game.  I am at the Radish in WWW, maybe I'll try and finish that or go onto Tri-Peaks or Canasta.  I haven't decided yet.  But I do have the first badge in PPS, Canasta, Tri-Peaks, Phlinx, and the first 2 in World Class Solitaire.  I normally try and finish the weekly challenges and personal challenge in the first 2 days, so I can concentrate on Mahjong.  I still need 29 badges for 2004, and all but 7 for 2003.   :'( 

lol...I have all the badges for Jigsaw Detective...that just makes me feel better to say that, even though that just takes me 1-2 hours to get the badge for that when it comes out. 

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Motley on January 25, 2005, 02:48:52 AM
After seeing other people's progress I seem so behind.  I am working on the final badge for Mahjong, only 70 ages to go, I refuse to use an auto on it, just because I like the game.  I am at the Radish in WWW, maybe I'll try and finish that or go onto Tri-Peaks or Canasta.  I haven't decided yet.  But I do have the first badge in PPS, Canasta, Tri-Peaks, Phlinx, and the first 2 in World Class Solitaire.  I normally try and finish the weekly challenges and personal challenge in the first 2 days, so I can concentrate on Mahjong.  I still need 29 badges for 2004, and all but 7 for 2003.   :'( 

lol...I have all the badges for Jigsaw Detective...that just makes me feel better to say that, even though that just takes me 1-2 hours to get the badge for that when it comes out. 

I am sure you will get there. Dont fret  :-*
I still need badges for some of 2004 & a lot for 2003. The most important is that you are having fun while playing  O0
Oh! & I too have all the Jigsaw detective badges with some help from the auto. Thats a 50/50 thing with me.

summertime2203

So far i have completed jigsaw detective, panda pai gow poker, word jong, and world class solitarie. These are the game badges. I am really behind on the album badges. I got a late start on them.
Great work everyone on getting your badges.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview