This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next Weeks Badges

Started by SUEOAKLEY,

Previous topic - Next topic

SUEOAKLEY

Ok.. Am I missing something, the only challenge next week is Pinochle, Oh My, I don't care for that game anyways and here that is all we get, What's up with that one Pogo >:(

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I feel the same way about that game.  I have no clue how to play it.  well atleast we have the PC.

IndianLover

I Love pincohle... but every1 different it's pretty easy once you get the hange of it... I beleive pogo will come up with another challenge maybe they not sure what they are going to do yet esp... because of what happened with the bingo

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

theoneandonly

Homer can you teach me how to play ? :-[
I Love the game but I always make mistakes...

Homer

Have you tried the quick tutorial?

If you go to the pinochle game room page click where it says quick tutorial. Watch the tutorial then jump in a room with the bots and you'll soon learn from your mistakes. That's how I learned it. I hated this game when it first came out but now that I know how to play I love it! It's also helpful to watch Pinochle Player from www.badgehelp.com play the game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dannon

LittleOne

Ok the official Word from Pogo_Marcelle is that there WILL BE TWO badges next week.  He/She couldnt Say because they said it had been changed 3 times in 3 days and wasnt sure if it will be posted in badge Central before wednesday or not.

touitsjesse

I think it would make more exciting if we didnt know wha tthe challenges were till wednesday's, regardless of what they are we still have to complete them.

Johnson

i THINK IT WOULD BE EXCITING IF POGO PUT UP 3-5 BADGES FOR CHALLENGES BUT U WERE ONLY AVAILAVLE TO STILL CHOOSE 2 ONLY, THAT WAY THEY COULD HAVE DIFFERENT BADGES AAVAILABLE AND OVER A PERIOD OF TIME U COULD CATCH UP WITH THE ONES U DIDNT SELECT. THAT WAY IF U DONT REALLY LIKE A GAME OR KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT U CAN DO TI LATER JUST LIKE THE WAY WE CATCH UP ON BADGES FROM PAST YEARS........

JUST AN IDEA.....

philinuk

I'm sure we find out what the other challenge is soon.i dont think theres any point speculating,we could be here all day guessing,we will find out so enough

Bunnie

I like doing the 2 challenges then getting to do a personal.. but I wish they would give you 2 personal all the time.. I like doing badges or trying to learn new games. Gives me a reason to play pogo...  :D

smiles29

Quote from: Bunnie on January 29, 2005, 05:07:10 AM
I like doing the 2 challenges then getting to do a personal.. but I wish they would give you 2 personal all the time.. I like doing badges or trying to learn new games. Gives me a reason to play pogo... :D

i like that idea. but heres even a better idea. making a badge-athon week allowing us to get as many badges as week can during that week with no limit as to how many u can do  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) (hint hint hint)

Dannon

Quote from: philinuk on January 29, 2005, 03:26:11 AM
I'm sure we find out what the other challenge is soon.i dont think theres any point speculating,we could be here all day guessing,we will find out so enough

No speculations. It will be Poppit

IndianLover

No speculations. It will be Poppit

How can you be so sure just curious??  ???

philinuk

this is on the pogo help screen about next weeks challenges
Why can I only see one challenge, Pinochle, listed for next week in Badge Central?

Answer
  Due to an issue with one of the games for next week's challenges, we're in the process of changing what the challenge games will be. This is why you can only see one game, Pinochle, listed right now. Next week's second challenge will be in Poppit. Hopefully, we'll have more information about that in the Badge Central area soon.

Don't worry, though - we will have the usual number of weekly, normal challenges (2) next week!

wtg dannon,u was right,good on u

IndianLover

thanks Phil hun, I noticed after i posted that Oscar posted also and then i Looked up i apologize  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview