PlayBuddy
June 12, 2024, 11:35:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

[SPLIT] Song Discussion

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

I love pogo and I hate to say it.......

If I emailed them and asked them to tell me what the #1 song was this week....

They'd most likely say, "Hangin' Tough" by New Kids On The Block :-\

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

Nobody rocks like NKOTB baby...

Donnie was the toughest
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

I would like to see a death match between 98 Degrees, NKOTB, Barry Manilow and Sigfried and Roy.

Who would win?

BadgeHelpOscar

Cheryl Crow does kick some ass.

But I think all she wants to do is have some fun.

That might get in the way.

I would like to see a battle of the trashy divas. Spears, Aguilera (sp?), Simpson Jr. (lip syncher) and throw in a veteran fighter like Madonna. Now that would be good.

BadgeHelpOscar

Adacia

1 2 - DO THAT TO ME ONE MORE TIME Captain & Tennille
2 5 - CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE Queen
3 3 - COWARD OF THE COUNTY Kenny Rogers
4 4 - CRUISIN' Smokey Robinson
5 1 - ROCK WITH YOU Michael Jackson
6 6 - YES I'M READY Tari De Sario & K.C.
7 7 - SARA Fleetwood Mac
8 9 - LONGER Dan Fogelberg
9 14 - ON THE RADIO Donna Summer
10 13 - DESIRE 
11 11 - THIS IS IT Kenny Loggins
12 10 - DON'T DO ME LIKE THAT Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
13 17 - DAYDREAM BELIEVER Anne Murray
14 16 - ROMEO'S TUNE Steve Forbert
15 8 - THE LONG RUN Eagles
16 19 - AN AMERICAN DREAM Dirt Band
17 25 - ROKING MY WAY BACK TO YOU Spinners
18 32 - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Pink Floyd
19 21 - SEPTEMBER MORN Neil Diamond
20 33 - SECOND TIME AROUND Shalamar
21 22 - FOOL IN THE RAIN Led Zeppelin
22 27 - TOO HOT Kool & The Gang
23 35 - HOW DO I MAKE YOU Linda Ronstadt
24 12 - ESCAPE Rupert Holmes
25 28 - WHEN I WANTED YOU Barry Manilow
26 31 - REFUGEE Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
27 29 - WONDERLAND Commodores
28 36 - HIM Rupert Holmes
29 15 - DEJA VU Dionne Warwick
30 18 - DON'T LET GO Isaac Hayes
31 20 - I WANNA BE YOUR LOVER Prince
32 23 - WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE Cliff Richard
33 39 - 99 Toto
34 40 - HEARTBREAKER Pat Benatar
35 26 - WHY ME Styx
36 34 - LOST HER IN THE SUN John Stewart
37 49 - GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT Chuck Mangione
38 42 - SPECIAL LADY Ray Goodman & Brown
39 43 - LET ME GO LOVE Nicolette Larson
40 44 - I CAN'T HELP MYSELF

smiles29

hey now.  im not saying i like the NKOTB, but i did attend one of their concerts when i was 12.  but on the other hand i do like Air Suply tho. ;D

Motley

Quote from: smiles29 on February 14, 2005, 01:51:21 AM
hey now.  im not saying i like the NKOTB, but i did attend one of their concerts when i was 12.  but on the other hand i do like Air Suply tho. ;D

LOL...I attended a NKOTB concert when I was around that age too, I do have to say it was pretty good, although I much would of preferred Poison or Motley Crue but my mother wouldn't allow that. 

smiles29

i agree with u motley.  that is my preference too.  poison especially, motley crue, skid row, metallica, etc.  but i was not allowed too coz i was too young and that "was not appropriate for someone my age".  but yes the concert i attended of NKOTB was a good concert.  but let me add this,  the only reasong y i went to that concert is coz parents werent allowed in, and the little girl i babysat for at the time couldnt find anyone else to go with her.

Adacia

lol sorry...the list above is a top 40 chart from this week in 1980. I got a lil' tipsy last night and was having fun with the music topic. I'll admit it. I liked New Kids. I'm listening to 'Break My Stride' by Matthew Wilder as I type this. Ahh, those oldies but goodies. "Oh Mickey, You're so fine"...lmao

Motley

Quote from: smiles29 on February 14, 2005, 02:51:35 PM
i agree with u motley.  that is my preference too.  poison especially, motley crue, skid row, metallica, etc.  but i was not allowed too coz i was too young and that "was not appropriate for someone my age".  but yes the concert i attended of NKOTB was a good concert.  but let me add this,  the only reasong y i went to that concert is coz parents werent allowed in, and the little girl i babysat for at the time couldnt find anyone else to go with her.

LOL...what seems worse is that my husband is constantly having to hear that music when I am on the computer.  It drives him crazy.  Not as crazy as he's going to get when I tell him the Motley Crue tickets came in the mail.  I am making up for lost time, I dragged him to go see Poison twice in the past 3 years.  I thought I'd be disappointed but they get better with age.  An added bonus the opening bands on those two concerts were Cinderella, Skid Row, and Faster kittycat.  And for that NKOTB concert I went to, I was amazed at the reaction to them, as we were standing outside, they walked passed the crowd to get to the door and thank god for security or they would've been torn to pieces.  Except for the one girl who was yelling, "Jordan, I love you!!" and fainted.   ;D  Since I got the Crue tickets in my hands, my next mission is to make sure I am securely in my chair as I anxiously await the presale of Ozzfest tickets. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview