PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 04:31:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do i contact you

Started by Wolf Pack,

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Pack

Hi there. I have been to the Retuening Customers link and i tried doing what i am suppose to do which is copy and paste my paypal receipt info in an email and also my number for my stoppit program and send it to the address you supply us with but to no avail that email address didn't work. Please let me know how I can contact you about getting my registration number again since I had to reformat my computer.

Also..... I hear that there is going to be an update to the software that I bought and I was wandering if I had to pay for it as well??? I hope not because I feel it's wrong if I have to.

Please get back with me on this

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

All you have to do is send an email with a copy of your reciept and the code and they will send you a new reg code.  Also when an update comes out no you don't have to pay for it.  Once again send a copy of your reciept and you will get the new code for the update.

Wolf Pack

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Wolf Pack

I would like to thank both of you for helping out and also let you know I just sent a email with all my info on it to them at that address so I hope this works.

Homer

Your welcome and good luck! If you provided the correct info there shouldn't be a problem. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bubbaslots

these guys are great on this site. homer and oscar will get you on the right path. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview