PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 05:44:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Updated Auto Pilot for Aces Up!

Started by bob@pogopal,

Previous topic - Next topic

bob@pogopal

Download the newly released version of Auto Pilot here!

Solves the following issues:

* The 'Big Plane'
* The premature concede
* The 'I shot the ace!' or 'Dangling card'

The fastest speed is still the blinding fast speed we have all come to know and love. The slower speeds have been slowed down. Those of you who were afraid to run the auto even at the slowest speed can now join in.

Added a "Don't Shoot" option. If you check this option, Auto Pilot will never use the planes to shoot down cards. You will win fewer games (25% vs. 75%), but you will basically eliminate the very rare remaining freeze-ups.

Currently released as a very solid and well-tested Beta version.

Guardian Angel

This great after 1 hour of play 89% win rate compared to uu2 which after an hour of play has a win arte of 38%.    O0    :D

ken6882

not very impressed with this update ie Red Barron, my old aces up work fine, but this just throws up cards all the time and restarts as well all the time, so something is wrong with it.

fancyfreefeet

bubblegum

Quote from: ken6882 on November 30, 2005, 02:09:48 AM
not very impressed with this update ie Red Barron, my old aces up work fine, but this just throws up cards all the time and restarts as well all the time, so something is wrong with it.

that is excatlly what happens with me to when I goto use it.  Any out there willing to help me get an aces up badge? thanks

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bubblegum

the link works but it still just keeps selecting more cards and doesn't do anything.

saskia

hey Oscar, hope you fix the problem with German-codes quickly, hate the stellar and i don't want to play it :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview