PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 11:15:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw v3.2 dont work??

Started by TokenKeeper,

Previous topic - Next topic

TokenKeeper

Dose jigsaw v3.2 work for you guys because all it dose it put the peices in a pile and then just keeps moving my arrow around and thats all do you guys get the same thing or is it just me?

fancyfreefeet

I never have gotten this to work and no answers to how to solve the problem of why it doesnt work.   No matter what speed I use, it will put border together, and maybe two or three rows inside, then will quit.  Other times, it will get border together and start on the inside, gets one row done, then piles the rest in one pile. 

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

TokenKeeper

Mayhem

This is still in beta .. Joe thinks the problem was that it wasn't detecting the Java properly.

If you'd like to try the new version, you can download it here. (this version is NOT on badgehelp.com and can only be downloaded here)

If it still doesn't work for you, please download the Jigsaw Troubleshooter. You can download it here.

Please make sure the game window is fully loaded and where you can see the pieces on the board. Once you click the .exe, it will takes approx 2-5 seconds for it to gather the information. It will then display the information and will be copied automatically to your clipboard.

Open up a new mail message and press [CTRL] + [V] to paste the contents and send it off to joe@badgehelp.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Kashmir6449

Mayhem,

Thanks for the link!  I downloaded it, and had very little trouble running it.  It seemed to run best on the 2nd fastest speed.  It would complete a puzzle in about 3 minutes (on medium).  I tried running it on the fastest speed, and it completed puzzles in about 2:15 or so.  I did run into an occasional problem at that speed though, as it would once in a while miss a piece of the puzzle, but that's probably a problem on my computer, regarding it's CPU speed.

Again, thanks for the link for a great program!

BigByrd

Jig Saw is working better and better for me.  The newer version I downloaded last night will put a puzzle together in a minute a half and put all the puzzles in a case in about a hour.  There will be a few hangup though, unstandable it's still a beta.  If the cursor "loses" a piece of a puzzle it will not finish it, in which I will exit the puzzle using the icon in the systray.  Also, you cannot touch your computer once you start it, if you do it will not complete the puzzle.  It ran a good while before it messed up the first time I put three cases together last night, so I was very pleased.

sonic126

Ok first let me get the boring stuff out the way.

System Information
Browser » Microsoft Internet Explorer
Screen Resolution » 1600x1200
Color Depth » 32 bit
Smooth Fonts* » Disabled
OS is Windows XP SP2
mem is 512
cpu=1.4ghz
java=MS JAVA what ever latest build is.

Ok so in version 3.2 and the beta 3.3 this happens.

it starts the auto and does all of the frame, then it adds the puzzle parts like normal, but then about third way down it just try to put pieces in place over and over in the same row never completing the puzzle.
also I hit esc and jigsaw detector does not stop it just goes and goes if I hold esc down to much the auto just crashes.

when I downloaded the update (2.3) I just downloaded the new exe not deleting any files, so maybe there is an out of date auto helper file or something causing this. anyways I use it to get most of thepuzzle done but would be nice if I didnt have to baby sit it. the old method worked better but it still didnt always complete a puzzle.

sonic126

Homer

Try changing the screen resolution to 1024x768. See if that works. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thadius856

Just wanted to help Joe with more information. So, here's some info for him...

Resolution 1024x768
CPU: 2.4 ghz
RAM: 512mb
GFX: ATI Radeon 7500 Mobile 16mb DDR
Browser: Firefox
Java: J2SE 5.0

Java Detected = SunAwtCanvas1
Game Window Width = 776
Game Window Height = 506
Border Left = 0x597F55
Border Bottom = 0x40703C
Border Right = 0x366735
Border Top = 0x74A170
Read Card Top = 0x00051D
Read Card Left = 0x3A7336
Handle = 0x3A7336

Never been able to get any version of Detector to work for me. All speed settings yield the same speed, too, which just happens to be the fastest setting on the darn thing.

sonic126

Thanks Homer,

I am on a business trip but when I get back I will try that.

Sonic

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview