Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So quiet here

Started by Pug628,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pug628

:o No posts for 2 days , now thats scary LOL

admin

We get many users on weekends, and plus since school has started some users most likley will have less time during the weekdays to come here.

Some days are quiet, some are so busy I can't believe it. (One day we almost had 100 posts.)

Don't be concerned. There will be times when there are tons of posts, and there will be times when there are none. Thats just how it goes.

Pug628

Plus maybe alot of them had got that virus LOL that kid should go to jain, he knew what he was doing.

Joe

ive been in skool since July 28th  :( stupid screwed up skool system

Mayhem

Pug ... any chance on making that pic a little smaller?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

titansfan

what about mine

Mayhem

no yours is ok .. even tho im not sure i want to see a dancing baby everytime im reading your post heh
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Pug628

I got permission by tom, and if you want to add a pic you have to have permission by him.

admin

Quote from: Pug628 on September 04, 2003, 05:41:52 AM
I got permission by tom, and if you want to add a pic you have to have permission by him.

You actually just asked if you could have a picture, and I said yes. After I saw it I asked you to make it smaller as well. Please do so.

titansfan

thats what i was asking you earlier pcheats.
i know its none of my biz, i think i will change mine to a hyperlink too.

Joe

Quote from: Mayhem on September 03, 2003, 11:03:54 PM
no yours is ok .. even tho im not sure i want to see a dancing baby everytime im reading your post heh
yea i dont really want to see that either

admin

Well, (hopefully) soon you won't have to worry about that. Sometime in the coming months the forums will be upgraded to SMF (Simple Machines Forum) and it will have even more features, including being able to hide other user's signatures.  :)

It's not out yet, and still being made, but click here to take a look, and get an idea on what to expect. (The look will be completly customizable, so don't worry if you don't like the look.)

Joe

awsome is it run by the same people that run this one?

admin

Yep, by the same people. They are just changing the name because there will be so many changes in the next version.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview