PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 06:32:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol Fans

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Yes I saw it but i don't agree i think it should have been scott personally, he sounded real terrible last night, and not much better tonight.

RocknRollGirl

QuoteLimiting fame or the opportunity at a chance at fame to anyone who is related to anyone famous is unfair.? How can you just pick one Baldwin brother?? Just kidding, I can't even name any of the others besides Alec.

Daniel, William and Stephen are Alec Balden's brothers.
Bree

nushooz

I stopped watching it after one of the shows where two of the judges really loved the singer and gave him high praises on everything he did and then that Simon jerk told him he basically "sucked" and said he was off the show. Why do they have three judges if Simon can overrule them?
I just watch Nashville Star now.

Motley

Quote from: nushooz on April 14, 2005, 06:41:35 PM
I stopped watching it after one of the shows where two of the judges really loved the singer and gave him high praises on everything he did and then that Simon jerk told him he basically "sucked" and said he was off the show. Why do they have three judges if Simon can overrule them?
I just watch Nashville Star now.

Because Simon is the secret boss, without him there's no show.  As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with Simon 99% of the time.  As for Nashville Star, I only watch that because of Bret Michaels and he seems to be the Paula of American Idol at times. 

philinuk

keep Simon cowell in the states,we brits DONT want him back lol

in the uk,we have a new show which is similar to pop idol and its called "hit me baby one more time" with faded pop singers like,tiffany,shakin stevens,gloria gaynor,t'pau.belinda carlisle.Far too many to mention
we have 5 different acts each week and the winner goes through to the final.I'm sure the USA will have a version of this as well soon

Motley

Quote from: philinuk on April 15, 2005, 10:49:50 AM

in the uk,we have a new show which is similar to pop idol and its called "hit me baby one more time" with faded pop singers like,tiffany,shakin stevens,gloria gaynor,t'pau.belinda carlisle.Far too many to mention
we have 5 different acts each week and the winner goes through to the final.I'm sure the USA will have a version of this as well soon

Goodness No!!!!  Vanilla Ice does not need to be resurrected!!!

irisheyesRsmiling

I cannot believe that scott didnt get voted off!!!! he was horrible!! I also agree with Simon 99% of the time---Carrie has my vote to win the whole thing, and I love constantine!!!! wooo-hooo he's hot!!!

also, i bet we will be seeing a show stateside like the one philinuk said---we seem to rip off all the good shows from the UK-----Hey phil, i get the BBC channel here(well the US version of it) and i have to say---the show "what not to wear from the UK is SOOOOOO much better than the US version!! i love trinny ans suzanna!! oh, and i love the old show " Are U being served"---one of my all time favs!! O0 :D :)

philinuk

u must get the dreary eastenders soap as well lol

nushooz

Quote from: Motley on April 15, 2005, 11:07:59 AM
Quote from: philinuk on April 15, 2005, 10:49:50 AM

Goodness No!!!!  Vanilla Ice does not need to be resurrected!!!

I agree LOL, I did like Tiffany and Debbie (Or Deborah) Gibson though (had a crush and Debbie LOL).

Kelly

Hey everyone....i havent been around for a few days...been outside in the SUN!!!!
I am glad Nadia is gone her vocal range just didnt messure up to the other girls....i love Vonsell and Carrie.....i think the next 2 to go will be Scott and Anthony....i like them but they are not as good as Anwar or Constantine.....i was not liking Constantine there for a while but he really improved....it is so funny how they can sing one good song and you love them all over again!!

i dont feel Scott sounded horrible last week...he nailed the chorus and sounded great but the low tones in the beginning...wow he needs to work on those...NOT good....hes getting a bit cocky but i still have a soft spot for him.... i still believe he will be gone in a week or 2....i wish him luck in the future.

Helen

I'm a big AI fan and spend the whole 2 hours after the show voting. I usually split it up between my 2 favorites. I really liked Scott and Anthony from the beginning and I still like them but I think there are better voices out there. Constantine has really come around in the past few weeks and he's going to go pretty far. I'm really disappointed that Mario left the show before the finals began. He was my odds on favorite at that point.

I think Fantasia's performance last week was ABOMINABLE!!!!!!!!!! It sounded to me like she was screaming and not singing. I felt like I was at a Church revival. I still think Diana should have won and NOT Fantasia.

CaliPogoBabe

i totally agree, i think that fantasia's performance was awful!!  did not do a thing for me!!!!  she really has a great unique voice, but just too gospel for my taste......  helen you took the words out of my mouth - church revival...... 

we need a rocker or a great country pop singer like carrie this year!!!!  KELLY is awesome, and always will be the queen , the first, but was wishing that Clay and Diana won the last 2 years......

now onto this season!!!!!  OH YEAH!!!  Connie is HOTT!!!

i am still rooting for my fav "C" man (Constantine) - he is just , well i can't express it here.  His band back home is actually REALLY good also, so even if he leaves AI, he is going to go far - way far, whether it be with his band "pray for the soul of betty!!!!" or by himself......  he is so good in theater also!!  i watched a few clips of his RENT performance, it was GREAT!!!!!

I just loved his rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody - OMG, I was just lovin it!!!  he likes talks through his eyes into the camera.  oooohhh baby!!  too much 4 me - lol lol

Just waitin for tomorrow nite!!!!! 

Homer

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! It's that dude from Creed!!!!!!! Everyone run!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CaliPogoBabe

:P :P :P   too funny homer!!!! 

actually i don't usually like long hair, but something about him.... 

and i cannot stand that guy from creed either...  lol lol

Homer

Actually I like their music just not real big on him. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CaliPogoBabe

;)  i know barb, isn't he yummy!!!!   :P

CaliPogoBabe

OMG Barb, you are soooo funny!!!  Glad i got ya turned on to tv again.....

oh you must mean the other rocker - "bo"....  he good too

love them sexy tv guys, drool, just like homer and his donuts....  MMMMmmmmmmm men....  hee hee    ;)

irisheyesRsmiling

i have to admit that I only watch AI for Constantine now---I Ti-Vo it and fast forward until its his turn-lol, He is so dang hot, i cant help myself, I am a pogo addict and NOW......a Constantine addict.LMFAO!!!!!! O0 :D :) ;) Anyways, I'm drooling on my keyboard, so i better go now!! GO CONSTANTINE!!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!!

Motley

I am laughing so hard right now, a bunch of grown women watching AI like teenaged girls because of a hot guy!!!  I do it too.   >:D  Sixteen years ago when I met my husband, he had hair exactly like Constantine's, unfortunately genetics has caught up with him and he shaves his hair off to avoid the bald jokes.  And should my sister see this site...I told you that grown women do find Constantine attractive and it's not just 12 year old girls.  I still like Bo better but if it came down to him and Cons, Bo...I'm afraid will have to do with second place. 

PrincessKate

I actually liked Constantine in the beginning, but I've tired of his constant mugging for the camera.  His vocals have improved greatly, though since the beginning.  I happen to think Bo is cuter, because he seems more genuine.

I just have one question...

Why the heck are Scott and Anthony still there?!?

And I think Carrie will win, unless something drastic happens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview