This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

100,000 Tokens!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

I tried it out and didn't have any luck. This was also my first attempt at an auto, so wasn't too down. If someone could throw a pop fu auto link my way though I'd invest in that ;) Thx in advance and happy V day

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

thefreak2

This get 153 tokens a game

this method gets 178 per game

The opera
Time to get ready!
Suit and tie
Pick her up!
Come on in...
Pick up "Literary Gazette"
"Ah! James Joyce! I loved Ulysses!"
Ready to go...
"Okay!"
"Let's cut through the park!"
Fight
Groin shot!
Let's go see the show!
"Let's have a drink!"
Find your seats...
What the...?
Show your ticket
Ooops...
i have no idea
Watch the show...
Dum dee dum...
Happy part...
The end...
Time to head home...
Wrap up...

thefreak2

not if the auto is running it

Mayhem

Here's a tip to get 100,000 Tokens auto to run faster.

Load up Internet Explorer and goto Tools / Internet Options. Under the "General" tab, click on the "Settings" button.

Change "Check for newer versions of stored pages" to either "Everytime you start Internet Explorer" or "Never".

This will dramatically raise the speed in which you get tokens because Internet Explorer is not constantly checking for new versions of the same text / art pictures that's already stored in you temp internet files.

Mayhem

It's being updated.

If the auto doesn't work for you and you'd like to be a beta tester for the new version, please email him at joe@badgehelp.com

New version will be ready later today / tonight sometime for testing.

Knuckles

I don't know whats wrong with my computer. It won't let me download the auto.  :'(

Homer

They may have pulled the download . A new version is supposed to be up soon. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Knuckles

Mayhem, ever since the auto was released, I couldn't get to download the auto. Both links on the homepage and the one you posted kept leading me to a "page cannot be displayed" for the past couple of days. Is there another way for me to download the auto? Maybe someone can pm me the link? I need TOKENS!  >:D

Oh, and badges. Don't forget badges.

kazandchip

Thanks mates..I think Crystal and  I have good thing going..I know her better than I know my husband, as we say here down under..This auto is a bobby dazzler :-*

Mayhem

No update was released yet .. new version will be ready in a few hours.

Bubbaslots

is the new version out yet?

Mayhem

Beta v1.1 is available for testing ...

This version can only be downloaded from : http://www.pogocheats.org/100,000Tokens(beta1.1).exe

If this version does not work for you, please make sure you have done the following before sending Joe a problem report :

1) Close (not minimize) all browser windows except for the game window before starting the auto
2) Make sure your in 1024x768 screen mode and in 32bit color
3) Font size is set to "Normal"

If it still doesn't work for you, then send a bug report to joe@badgehelp.com and let him know exactly what is / what isn't happening.

Also, if you can .. send a screenshot of the game window (save it in .bmp format) and sent it along as well.

~Dazz~

Mayhem....just wanted to let you know the new version ran great for me. I got over 55,000 tokens before the trial ran out! Also, I ran it at 24 bit coz I don't have 32 bit on my pc. This is an awesome auto & one I plan to purchase as soon as I can. Great work to everyone who worked on this.... you did a fabulous job!

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mayhem

100,000 Tokens v1.2 beta is now released on www.badgehelp.com

The following has been updated :

- After pressing the "Start" button, it will "auto calibrate" the font size in the game window (do not move mouse for at least 5 secs after starting the auto)

- After the auto clicks each link, if the next link isn't available in 5 secs, the auto will press "Start Over". This takes care of the "This page cannot be displayed error" and also helps keep the auto running at full speed with minimal delays.

Please make sure you have done the following before sending a problem report to Joe@badgehelp.com :

- Make sure you are in 1024x768 screenmode and in 24 or 32bit color.
- All other browser windows are closed (not minimized) except for the auto and the game window.

If it still doesn't work for you, you may have a theme installed that's preventing the auto from running properly.

In that case, you will need to change your font in your browser .. and here's how you do it :

- Load up Internet Explorer and goto : Tools / Internet Options
- At the bottom of that window, you should see a "Font" button ... you can find it here :

Click here to see full size image

Click that button and you should see this :

Click here to see full size image

Before making any changes to the font, please write down your old settings so you can change them back later.

1) Set "Web page font" to "Times New Roman"
2) Set "Plain text font" to "Courier New"
3) Press the "OK" button
4) Press the "Apply" button on the next screen
5) Close and reload your browser

If the auto still doesn't run for you, send a problem report to Joe@badgehelp.com preferably with a screenshot of your game window in .bmp format.

larmes

I must be doing something wrong... it still doesn't work for me... I believe I've made all the changes as per your instructions... in fact, I've tried so many variations in the last couple of days I've lost track  ;)  I've also tried it with Java and JVM and Internet Explorer and Firefox. Basically what happens is:

Using Internet Explorer it says "calibrating" and nothing changes (for about 5 seconds) - then it says "playing" but doesn't actually begin to play...

Using FireFox it starts to "calibrate" but drives the font size up until it reaches some limit then doesn't come back smaller - and then stops with "calibrating" displayed

Since some people can make it work without trouble - the auto is obviously OK.. so the problem must be is the settings for those people who can't get it to run... I've not had any problem running your autos before and I've purchased and been using several of those - so it's puzzling why this one should be acting up for me. Could the problem be with my old monitor?  I can select 1024x768 and 32bit colour - but don't have an option for 24bit (the next one is 16bit)

Thanks for all your efforts... and I hope this feedback helps... If you like I could send some snapshots - but I send a few yesterday and don't want to deluge you with unwanted email...

bye...

madirishfan

I have registered my 100,000 tokens and when i run it it always stops at 612 tokens and then i have to hit start again. Doesnt this run all by itself or do i have to continue to hit start? When i registered i was under the assumption that it ran on its own ..I see that you mention to send a screen shot , but i can't if i don't know how to take one. I woulkd just like this to run by itself, instead of sittin here constantly pressing the start button.

Jeffer

I thought the same thing myself.  After seeing the game, I can't imagine how I never played it before ::).
However the auto works great for me now!  Nice job...