PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 10:48:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

100,000 Tokens!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

100,000 tokens auto is now released!

Badgehelp has released the highest token maker to date.

What is it you ask? It plays The Sims™ Virtual Date and earn's 100,000 Tokens/hour.

You don't even need to load up your browser to play. Just click the "play the sims virtual date" button and choose the character "Crystal" and your ready to roll. (Please note : it only works for character Crystal)

It keeps track of the tokens you have earned currently right now and All-Time.

Don't want to let it run all night and earn 1 million tokens? no problem. Just type in the amount of tokens you want it to "auto stop" for you.

Read more about it here or download it here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

lexi8090

I got it and used it, works great for me!!!!! thanks ;D ;D

phxgurl

romeo

fantastic super job
thats why your the best in the business

Motley

Excellent job...works like a charm.   ;D

Adacia

I didn't even know you could get tokens in that game. I've never tired an auto before today but am gonna now. Happy Valentine's day

BJsmom

and what is the purpose of that site?

lori

:-[ I am not sure what is happening. I do what it says and both the auto and the screen just sit. Any help????

Mayhem

send a screenshot of your game window to joe@badgehelp.com

lori

Ok  am sending the screenshot now. Thank you so much for your time with this.

lori

You guys are amazing... thank you for the help, this justk rocks. O0

Alisha64

Mine always stops right here. And goes no futher.    

Pick her up!
Eagerly you knock on the door. Crystal opens it. "Hi!" she says. "You look great!"

Come on in..
~Alisha.

LadyMystik

Quote from: maxraven on February 14, 2005, 08:45:19 AM
I do not need tokens...it's all about the badges (see: http://www.badgersbadgersbadgers.com)

I think you mean http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com (without the s's). GREAT SITE!!! (sorry it's off topic). At least, I hope that's the one you're talking about.

mushroom...mushroom!

Alisha64

ok, nevermind, it doesnt' work in Mozilla but I got it to work in IE. O0
~Alisha

Bubbaslots

After the date my auto stops and than i have to press start again. is that normal

Mayhem

No, it should keep playing ..

Send a screenshot to joe@badgehelp.com

Mayhem

Send a screenshot of the game window to joe@badgehelp.com (.bmp format preferred)

daki

it wont work me either   says playign  and nothing happens  and i doing something wrong?

pickled_toast

same problem with me six, after the suggested tweaks and adjustmens (which are all fine btw), i cant seem to figure it out. :-[

Mayhem

v1.1 is out on badgehelp.com

It fixes the "No more control windows" error when earning more than 100,000 tokens in one stretch.

Also, If the auto is not working for you, please close (not minimize) all other browser windows so only the game window is showing. Joe thinks the auto may be trying to communicate with the wrong window in certain cases.