Main Menu

using 2 browsers at the same time

Started by jtp11678,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO i got  3 in a room
im gonna work on 4 too see if i can find a way

jtp11678

i can get three at a table too, now if i could only figure out how to run different autos on a couple of browsers at the same time THAT would be multi tasking lol

jtp11678

ugh now mozilla is giving me this junk:The requested URL /room/table/nullfatalnull was not found on this server.
anyone have any thoughts on this? when i get to the page where you pick the tables this pops up????

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

nah mozilla was doing that same crap to me  >:( couldnt play any of pogo's games

jtp11678

its working again, on the subject of 4 @ a table my friend says his netscape 7.1 lets him launch it under different user profiles and said he can open up 4 different profiles and play all 4 at 1 table on netscape alone. i tried but i cant get it to let me pick different user profiles, so i guess its 3 for me for now lol

Element

what did you do to get mozilla to work?..why dont you get your friend to join the forum..(maybe he can tell us all how to play with 4 s/n's with netscape  ;))

actdecent6045

I've read pretty well all of this discussion, but still have a question, that is, how do you dump tokens from one account into another?

admin

The easiest way is to get both of your accounts into a private high stakes poker room. Then you can let one win as much as you want, and transfer tokens that way.

Raine

I've been getting that message everytime I have tried to use Mozilla  to do the 2 browzers thing. I even get that error when I try to play some of the games on pogo, not all of them. I wrote pogo about not being able to play some games with Mozilla and got an amswer quicker than I ever have before, doubt it had to do anything with my question though. They replied by saying since Mozilla wasn't a browser they supported using they couldn't help me any further; except to say I may have more luck with IE or Netscape with getting all pogo games to work.

Would love to know what the reason for the .The requested URL /room/table/nullfatalnull was not found on this server. error with Mozilla.  :-\

Homer

Homer

Homer

jtp11678

does anyone know if pogo/mozilla are working again? last time i tries i got that null fatal null messege, since then ive done a system recovery and dont want to install mozilla again if i cant get it to work so now i can only get 2 @ a table 1 w/IE &1 w/netscape i sure liked it better when i could dump from 2 accounts into 1 lol anyone know of another browser that works to get more at a table? slim/crazy browser never would let me open the screen once i selected the table???????? i dont know why but thats what it did to me

jtp11678

UGH now my netscape wont load the tables either :'( ive turned off all my popup blockers and still nadda........ this system restore is really putting my cheating in a bind lol at least when i had popups i could dump tokies now im back to trying to figure this junk out

Homer

Quote from: jtp11678 on March 25, 2004, 12:39:19 AM
UGH now my netscape wont load the tables either :'( ive turned off all my popup blockers and still nadda........ this system restore is really putting my cheating in a bind lol at least when i had popups i could dump tokies now im back to trying to figure this junk out

You can also restore your system back to the popup date. :D

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

jtp11678

yes john thats just what i want to do lol go back to popup hell lol i think ill wait it out and try oprah im mean opera lol  :P

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview