This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

using 2 browsers at the same time

Started by jtp11678,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

you know playa you should quote the post you were replying too  ;)

jtp11678

oprah works goood ;D now if i can wrangle up stedman and dr. phil i can get a 4 account poker game going lmao

jtp11678

WHOOOOHOOOOO 2 good developements: my netscape is working again and no more cripes messege when i go over 250k at the table i havent played i awhile but not only no cripes but you know how it usually cuts you down @ 250k to 150? well now it just stayed on the table i pushed it all the way to 910k before i stood up to make sure it wasnt a pogo fluke of some sort im gonna try to go over a mil w/ my next account ill let you all know

Element

jtp11678

lmao too easy a big 10-4 on the goal of over a mil im using netscape 7.1 FYI

jtp11678

dunno DJ it was doing that to me yesterday too and today it kinda stated the same then poof the window opened it took a little longer than usual but i suppose it also depends on your connection

jtp11678

netscapes not working for me again today >:(  dont know why its not working i also havent checked to see how much i can put on a poker table either sure was cool yester day when i ran it up to a mill tho lol i guess its back to oprah for now i just wish it wouldnt minimize my IE window when i click back and forth between the 2

Homer

I used it yesterday. It worked fine. Maybe try reinstalling netscape.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jtp11678

try yours john see if it opens the poker tables and let us know lol like i said 2 days ago it didnt work yesterday it did today no,.... any other browsers that work like netscape/mozilla where you can keep the windows open side by side with out them closing? does crazy browser open the poker tables for you john? if so how? do tell i got another batch of tokies to dump off lol

Homer

jtp11678

ok john you get the gold star for the day to use netscape i reinstalled and it still doesnt open the tables for me  :-[ maybe ill be the luck one again tomorrow, heck i dont need it every day just a day or 2 a week to dump my sweet sweet tokies lol,  but seriouly john does slim/crazy browser open up the table for you after you pick one i could never get it to so i erased it if you can and tell me how ill go back to one of those 2. with the multi-tab i suppose you could just backdoor another account in if you can get the table screen to load on it correct?

jtp11678

i do like oprah as an over all browser but i dont like how you cant keep the 2 windows up simutaniously, oprah likes to minimize my IE when i click back and forth betwwen the 2. I guess it does work tho something should be said for that, but heck im just lazy and expect perfection lmao i want the 2 windows to both just stay put lol......no wait i want mozilla back too so i can have 3 accounts there :P

Homer

Pogo appears to still be having problems with a few of the games including poker. :(

ImRicherThanUAll

Pogo... there getting sickneng now with there matnence and not beeing able to get into some of the best of there games... they need to fix it up lol... i emailed them about it

Hooper2092

Back in the day of only 1 computer online I used to use Opera. If you have a slowass computer though you are basically screwed regardless of what 2 browsers you are running at once.
Also big mistake of Db-ing is hiking your rating too fast. I made it in Spades so that I would play with 2 other people and myself and purposely lose 1 in7-8 games. When your stats show you in the red and you have won 278 straight games with no losses- no one will even come close to respecting you,let a lone wanting to play you. I dont Db anymore, but I know that there was an elite league set up within people who DB'ed who played against each other. That was fun, and it help to make me a stronger player at heart.
**The one game I can honestly kickass at now- Spades**

jtp11678

Homer

Create another pogo account and build up your tokens. ;)

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview