This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Screen names and such

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Just wondering how many of you would love to have a new name on pogo. I've seen many so and so loves so and so. Maybe they broke up since then. Maybe I don't want to have to create a whole new pay acct. due to 266 badges I have where I am.

Even if pogo made a one time offer a year to be able to change your name, wouldn't that be nice? I've used mine for 3 years and simply would like to change it. In my case, I have a stalker I cannot shake and it bites. Also..............I would just like to change it :D

countrygirl13

I think that would be great, I dont have anyone stalking me, but would love to change my name

IndianLover

I would love to but I don't think pogo ever gonna allow it, and i am only shy 2 badges to completed all the books, those dreadful dice derby's lol...I have had in the past a stalker that was very nice just cause i wouldn't room hop with him  :-\

momoftwo

I think it should be an option.  If you can change your password, why can't you change your screen name?  I don't have  a stalker yet, but I see the potential for one.  Good suggestion if you as me.   O0

Douglas

Guess you all haven't been around Pogo as long as a few of us have.  I remember a time where Pogo actually DID let you change your username, once every X months.  :)

momoftwo

I have been a member for about 4 years.  Still don't remember that option.  Wonder why they changed it.   :(

SWETCHT

I would like to change my sn.  I have been with  pogo  for 5 years and  I dont ever remember  them letting you change it and still keep all  of the items that you have. Guess  i am getting old  and have memory  ?????/    WHAT IS THAT  LAST WORD?? ::)

Janadra

When EA took over...that's when the change your name option disappeared.  I remember it...it was once every 30 days.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview