This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hi all....got a question

Started by Sneaks,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sneaks

Hi guys.  Im new here...I have a question.  Does anyone actually ever win the jackpots?  Or any real money on Pogo?  Or is that all a crock?

Thanks
Sneaks

reallyconfused

i don not know anyone that has nor have i ever won cash or jackpots!

newfie

I dont know anyone eihter. HAve loads of peeps winning, and not getting paid do too using an auto though,lmao.

Janadra

I've won $5 whopping dollars, but no jackpots.  Have played a few card games with 2 different jackpot winners before.

MikeBe9

Quote from: black81stepside on March 14, 2005, 11:12:57 PM
i won a jackpot, and got the check.

WTG on the JP, how much did you win?

The only thing I've ever won is screensavers and wallpapers :'(
Has anyone won any products off pogo (TV,Printers,Computers etc.)

aussie_wombat

I have never won anything cept for wall papers and screensavers on pogo....What really annoys me is the fact that they will take our aussie dollars to be members and play but we can't claim any of the prizes or prize money >:( not fair as far as i am concerned...but if i do win (and that would be a darn miricle) anything my friend in USA gets the prizes...
"MAN WHO HAS SHOWER WILL USUALLY GET WET"

Carly

>:( I never won anything except lots of wallpapers and 1 screen saver. Pogo is cheap when it comes to me.  :-\

Th1CheatsPogo2

well yall should be greatful yall won something. i have never ever in my 3 years playing pogo won anything. >:(

-Brad

homelessdog

Aww...   :-\   PM me your email address and I'll send you one of my wallpapers.  Then you can be special like me.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Th1CheatsPogo2 on March 15, 2005, 05:08:50 PM
well yall should be greatful yall won something. i have never ever in my 3 years playing pogo won anything. >:(

-Brad

I will give you all my wallpaper and screensavers if it would make you feel better.  I am happy and that is all I won.
Bree ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview