This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hidden on the forum

Started by RocknRollGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

I was just wondering how you can be "hidden" in the forum?  I always look to see who is on line when I come to this web site and I noticed that it said a few minutes ago that "3 were hidden".  Can someone explain to me how can you hide yourself?  Thanks
Bree

smiles29

in your profile there is a box that u can check that says "keep my online status hidden from others".  all you have to do is check that box and u will be hidden too.  hope this helps.

RocknRollGirl

Thank you smiles, that is what I wanted to know.  Thank you again.
Bree

RocknRollGirl

Do not worry Barb I will not hide in the forum, I was just wondering how someone could hide themselves.  Most of the time I forget to logout so it shows that I am always here, but  I would never hide in this forum.....NEVER!!!!
;D

RocknRollGirl

Hey I think you are right on that one and we could win it all.  You know the men get confused so often that we could beat the pants off of them.  Good thinking Barb. :-X

RocknRollGirl

Barb just thought about what I just said and do you think I should have said "beat the pants off of them"?  You know the guys better than I do, do you think they will let us win because I said that?
Bah ha ha

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on March 15, 2005, 09:51:55 PM
Lol, all we really had to do was to bring nacho chips.

Oh Dang, is that what it had taken.....then I will bring the nacho chips and the dip too.
LOL.....Bree

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on March 15, 2005, 10:44:00 PM
Bree, we have to play against Mayhem, Bob and Douglas. We just may need:
Something healthy and crunchy for Douglas
Something made of wings for Mayhem
As for Bob, almond M&Ms. I get all the ones that say W&W or E&E though, it is the law!

OK, I will do my best to find what all the guys need to eat and we are on.  And I think you should get all the W&W and the E&E ones.  As for me I am a real big chip and dip kind of girl, so that should be easy for me.  But it has to be one of our famous Cajun dips.....LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview