PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 11:27:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my screen image changed....help

Started by momoftwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

momoftwo

I know this has nothing to do with Pogo or autos but I need help.   ;D   When I turned on my computer this morning I have a black bar at the top and bottong of my screen.  In other words, my desktop wallpaper, my icons, any window I open looks like I am watching a widescreen movie on a regular TV.  I tried switching my screen resolution but that didn't help.  I also tried adjusting it on the monitor but to no avail.  Any ideas?  Any tech heads out there?  I am obviously computer challenged.  I feel like a 16 year old that has keys to a corvette.  Like I'll break it if I try anything stupid.   :'(

~Lisa

Jeffer

If you tried those:

1.   Restart your computer (use the control on the start button, don't just power it down).  Turn your monitor off and on while your computer's off.

If nothing..

2.  I'd run your antivirus and spyware sweepers.  See if anything turns up.  If it does, repeat step one once cleaned.

3.  Finally if all else fails use your system restore if you're running XP. Go back to the last day it was working properly.

If none of those work, hopefully Homer will be on by the time your done.  ;)

Homer

Sounds like someone may have accidentally resized your vertical settings. There should be a menu button or knob to turn towards the botttom of your monitor. It can sometimes be on the side on older models. Try changing your vertical screen setting to see if it does the job. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

momoftwo

Thank you both for your responses.  I'm not sure which of those fixed it but one did.  It is totally back to normal.  Once again I am forever indebted to this site.  Love you guys!

;D

~Lisa

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview