PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 01:21:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

matchmaker3

Started by starfire21,

Previous topic - Next topic

starfire21

i have sent "MANY" emails to pogobadgehelp........trying to get another registration code.......I've done like site says...even called "paypal" and they sent me the receipt where i purchased matchmaker BACK in Feb........AS OF PRESENTLY i have not received my new code SO I can have the chance to even play the auto.............no one seems to be sending me my new code.....i have the 1st from where i bought BUT when i enter it says time expired ::)!!!!!!! can some one please work on this...... :-\

BadgeHelpOscar

Try this email address:

badgehelpmepleasegetmybadgewhydontyouemailmeback@aol.com

That might work
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ofeliagcrs2

I have sent many messages too about getting new passwords because i have a new comp, I still need about 14 of them because I have purchase almost all of them I have send copies of all the receipts and nothing up to now. So why does it take so long to get new paswords when we have done all that you have ask as to do.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview